Olympic boxing

Started by winghalfback, August 02, 2016, 01:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2016, 05:40:24 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on August 06, 2016, 04:41:52 PM
Paddy Barnes and Michael Conlon's twitters are good value again this olympics. McIlroy getting a hard time off Barnes.

I'm sure he's devastated

McIlroy took it in good humour (which it was meant in).  Looks like he forgot to impart this strategy to his chief cheerleader.

PW Nally

Quote from: Franko on August 08, 2016, 01:27:33 PM
Paddy Barnes and Michael Conlon's twitters are good value again this olympics. McIlroy getting a hard time off Barnes.

I'm sure he's devastated

McIlroy took it in good humour (which it was meant in).  Looks like he forgot to impart this strategy to his chief cheerleader.
;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on August 08, 2016, 01:27:33 PM

I'm sure he's devastated

I put his tweet franko, all in good humour
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

When is Barnes fighting I thought it was suppose to be on now?

AZOffaly

If Barnes gets this he's lucky. I thought he was blowing hard and the Spanish lad was a good counter puncher.

square_ball

AZOffaly

Deservedly so I thought. Despite Hugh Cahill's commentary.

DownFanatic

square_ball

Was a 50/50 call to be fair. Barnes looked fucked in the 3rd round. Big shock.

beer baron

Couldnt Understand the commentators confidence in the last round that Paddy would get the decision from what we watched. He landed a few combos but was landing plenty on the Spanish lads gloves and left himself open to getting caught with a few which he did. I'm no boxing guru but I wasn't shocked heredia got the decision.

Milltown Row2

Plenty time for twitter... Cough sorry :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

JimStynes

He didn't look fit at all! Disaster. Pressure on Conlon now.

mouview

I'm sure the silence from McIlroy will be deafening.

illdecide

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2016, 04:09:30 PM
Plenty time for twitter... Cough sorry :o

Thats what i said...spend more time in the gym and less time on twitter. V close call all the same, he looked v lethargic and unfit
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch