Your favourite song of 2015

Started by seafoid, December 24, 2015, 09:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

foxcommander

that song by Ed Sheeran or Hoozer or Justin Beeber or Taylor Swift or Kayne West or Drake or some other fupping rapper

You know the one. With lots of ah's and oh-yeahs in it.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Tony Baloney

Quote from: foxcommander on December 24, 2015, 09:05:14 PM
that song by Ed Sheeran or Hoozer or Justin Beeber or Taylor Swift or Kayne West or Drake or some other fupping rapper

Oh yeah, baby?

JoG2

foxcommander

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2015, 09:16:10 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on December 24, 2015, 09:05:14 PM

Oh yeah, baby?

That's the one. Bloody catchy it is too.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

BarryBreensBandage

"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Obvious

You realize how bad music is nowadays with threads like this.

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 25, 2015, 08:51:41 PM

There's probably been more good music released in the past 5-10 years than any period in history. The spread of new technology and new release venues has ensured that.

When people start thinking about how much better things were way back when they need to be very worried. You're just falling into the trap every person does as they age.

The rule of thumb is something new created or invented when someone is under 30 they think is great and anything after that they become set in their ways and suspicious of new things and find it harder to understand them. Seems to bore itself out on this forum day after day, week after week. Best to try to grasp new music than being a hurler on the ditch, it will serve you better in the long run.

Rufus T Firefly

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Syferus on December 25, 2015, 09:33:41 PM

There's probably been more good music released in the past 5-10 years than any period in history. The spread of new technology and new release venues has ensured that.

When people start thinking about how much better things were way back when they need to be very worried. You're just falling into the trap every person does as they age.

The rule of thumb is something new created or invented when someone is under 30 they think is great and anything after that they become set in their ways and suspicious of new things and find it harder to understand them. Seems to bore itself out on this forum day after day, week after week. Best to try to grasp new music than being a hurler on the ditch, it will serve you better in the long run.

What i load of pish especially the bit in bold. Start up a top 5 favourite singles or albums thread and see how many from the last few years will make posters lists.

My ears don't lie and i hope that now is just a bad era for music that will gradually improve the older i get. If not i can always listen to the classics of the 50s,60s,70s,80s and 90s. Isn't that the thing of any good art, admired by many generations.

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 25, 2015, 10:06:05 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 25, 2015, 09:33:41 PM

What i load of pish especially the bit in bold. Start up a top 5 favourite singles or albums thread and see how many from the last few years will make posters lists.

My ears don't lie and i hope that now is just a bad era for music that will gradually improve the older i get. If not i can always listen to the classics of the 50s,60s,70s,80s and 90s. Isn't that the thing of any good art, admired by many generations.

What's the average age of posters here, again?