Go Pro

Started by ziggysego, March 11, 2015, 10:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mb80b60

Quote from: ziggysego on March 12, 2015, 11:33:08 AM
No, not to record bad access. To put together vblogs etc... that I am working towards, to open able-bodied people's eyes to see what the world is like from the point of view of someone with a disability.

Nice idea Ziggy.  Would you consider doing a short documentary?  Or will it be a series of shorter clips and scenarios?

ziggysego

Quote from: mb80b60 on March 12, 2015, 11:51:45 AM
No, not to record bad access. To put together vblogs etc... that I am working towards, to open able-bodied people's eyes to see what the world is like from the point of view of someone with a disability.

Nice idea Ziggy.  Would you consider doing a short documentary?  Or will it be a series of shorter clips and scenarios?

Shorter clips and scenarios. Hope if they are well received, I can do a documentary. That's a long term plan though.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on March 12, 2015, 12:00:08 PM
Quote from: mb80b60 on March 12, 2015, 11:51:45 AM

Shorter clips and scenarios. Hope if they are well received, I can do a documentary. That's a long term plan though.
Don't forget to include the Thai massage parlour......
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggysego

The first one 93-DY-SAM would be ideal, thanks
Testing Accessibility

93-DY-SAM

No probs. Hope it does the trick.

Not sure if this belongs in a new thread.  Does anyone have a dashboard camera or recommend one?

deiseach

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 12, 2015, 09:11:48 AM
Not being smart or anything, but why would you fit a go pro on a wheelchair ziggy? Actually come to think of it, why would you have a go pro in your normal daily life for any reason?

Moderators EVERYWHERE!

stew

Ziggy when lizzy comes a knockin with an MBE for services to the disabled community, are you going to turn her down????

I hope so but in the meantime, keep up the good work lad. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Quote from: stew on March 12, 2015, 05:20:32 PM
Ziggy when lizzy comes a knockin with an MBE for services to the disabled community, are you going to turn her down????

I hope so but in the meantime, keep up the good work lad. )

Of course  ;D

And thanks :)
Testing Accessibility