seafoid

Tayto
Barry's tea
Cuinneog butter
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

muppet

Quote from: thewobbler on February 22, 2015, 08:36:04 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on February 22, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
In fairness Hardy I doubt if he was considering putting any kind of KITCHEN roll up his arse.

True. But I'd also suggest that it's kind of inevitable should you make constant use of the toilet beside the kitchen, then one day you will forget to check the main bunker's supplies before delivery. The natural response then is to see what's in the reserve bunker. This is when the soft, spongy qualities of Blitz by Regina really come into their own.

:)

I knew it!  :D
MWWSI 2017

gallsman

Total Greek Yoghurt.

Heinz beans. Lads in college tried to foist Batchelor's on me and a couldn't have it.

Heinz sauce too. Chef is rotten.

Sarsons vinegar.

muppet

Quote from: thewobbler on February 22, 2015, 08:36:04 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on February 22, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
In fairness Hardy I doubt if he was considering putting any kind of KITCHEN roll up his arse.

True. But I'd also suggest that it's kind of inevitable should you make constant use of the toilet beside the kitchen, then one day you will forget to check the main bunker's supplies before delivery. The natural response then is to see what's in the reserve bunker. This is when the soft, spongy qualities of Blitz by Regina really come into their own.

:)

Has it occurred to you that this might explain the wobbling?
MWWSI 2017

macdanger2

Lads on here talking about Heinz ketchup over Chef?? WTF?? Madness

Chef is yer only man, do a blind taste test, you'll never look back

From the Bunker

JoG2

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 22, 2015, 10:11:32 PM

any man who enjoys the brown wouldn't need a blind taste. Chef has such a distinctive sweet taste compared to regular HP. Chef is poor enough

On the beans, Branston baked beans over Heinz.  I enjoy the richer sauce in the Branston variety (enjoy Heinz too)

macdanger2

Quote from: JoG2 on February 23, 2015, 10:51:23 AM

any man who enjoys the brown wouldn't need a blind taste. Chef has such a distinctive sweet taste compared to regular HP. Chef is poor enough

Sounds like you don't have the confidence in yourself to do the blind taste test JoG!!!!  ;D

BTW, I was talking about ketchup rather than brown sauce but the same things applies.

I'm a Chef man when it comes to brown sauce as well but HP is ok too and I wouldn't complain if it was all that was available. I couldn't have Heinz ketchup at all on the other hand

Jeepers Creepers

Chef sauce over HP!? I've heard it all now...

JoG2

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 23, 2015, 11:00:58 AM

Sounds like you don't have the confidence in yourself to do the blind taste test JoG!!!!  ;D

BTW, I was talking about ketchup rather than brown sauce but the same things applies.

I'm a Chef man when it comes to brown sauce as well but HP is ok too and I wouldn't complain if it was all that was available. I couldn't have Heinz ketchup at all on the other hand

I actually bought a bottle of Chef brown there on Sat night in Donegal on the way home (no HP in stock). €2.48 for a bottle in a Centra, the squeezy plastic one was another 10c, dear!

macdanger2

I presume you've been converted so??

screenexile

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 23, 2015, 11:00:58 AM

I'm a Heinz man through and through but don't mind an odd blast of Chef or Daddies when avaialble... they tend to have a lot of Vinegar in them for a sharper taste though.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 23, 2015, 11:09:56 AM
Chef sauce over HP!? I've heard it all now...
Some hallions about alright.

Aristo 60

Hound

Chef brown sauce

Kerrygold butter

Kelkin peanut butter

Kikkoman soy sauce

Fry's turkish delight

Old El Paso Enchiladas

Pat the Baker bread

Tesco caramel shortcake