Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gregory Campbell a bollocks?

Yes
13 (18.6%)
No, he's a cnut
57 (81.4%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Orior

I took my ballot paper out to lunch, we went for a stroll on the beach, dipped our feet in the water and made sand castles. We went to the cinema, then I took it for a candlelit dinner. Yes, I spoiled by vote.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Er did a Wicklow based FF Councillor not recently tweet his congratulations for Maggie Thatcher's handling of "Provo thugs" his words,during the Hunger Strike? What's the difference bewteen him and Gregory?

foxcommander

Quote from: T Fearon on May 09, 2016, 01:55:26 PM
Er did a Wicklow based FF Councillor not recently tweet his congratulations for Maggie Thatcher's handling of "Provo thugs" his words,during the Hunger Strike? What's the difference bewteen him and Gregory?

No different to the Fine Gael's Regina Doherty making comments about loyalist victims bringing it upon themselves during the election.
And they've just rewarded her with the chief whip post in government. Says it all really.

The Fianna Fail guy from wicklow Stephen Kearon is just a fat lad who wants attention. He's got an affiliation with the british army, hence the comments.
He got caught overcharging thousands of euro in government money for a website he created. A real brass neck.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

ardtole

Did Regina Doherty not say nationalist victims brought it on themselves. Worse still, no apology or even a slap on wrists by the fine gael party, the fact she is now party whip really highlights fine gael attitude to the north.

screenexile

Quote from: ardtole on May 09, 2016, 03:09:41 PM
Did Regina Doherty not say nationalist victims brought it on themselves. Worse still, no apology or even a slap on wrists by the fine gael party, the fact she is now party whip really highlights fine gael attitude to the north.

I listened to it at the time... Gerry Adams was talking about he personally and his family had suffered throughout the troubles and she dismissed him saying he brought it on himself!! It was a hatchet job and I'd imagine she was sent out to do it and this is her payment in kind!

foxcommander

Apologies, I should have been clearer - victims of loyalist murders.

She's a horrible $#$@#

ardchieftain

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on May 09, 2016, 11:03:23 AM
Politicians in the north are still bitter as fcuk and just when you think there almost past it wee snide remarks keep popping up.  I don't know how anyone votes for DUP or SF anymore, back in the day they were representing your backgrounds best interests sure, but now they like making fools of themselves with their outdated ethos. 

At least these buckos want change  ;)
http://armaghi.com/cista-the-regions-first-pro-drug-reform-political-party/

I know the lad who stood for Cista in Newry and Armagh, he's a former Mullabrack GAC player.

AQMP

Quote from: screenexile on May 09, 2016, 03:32:56 PM

I listened to it at the time... Gerry Adams was talking about he personally and his family had suffered throughout the troubles and she dismissed him saying he brought it on himself!! It was a hatchet job and I'd imagine she was sent out to do it and this is her payment in kind!

I heard it at the time too...Adams sort of had her on the back foot and I took it she was saying that if people hadn't been involved in SF they wouldn't have been murdered by loyalists or the state.  Whatever she meant, it's dangerous logic...but she got away with it.

T Fearon

Gregory does it for electoral purposes the FF and FG do it out of vindictiveness.

Orior

Quote from: foxcommander on May 09, 2016, 03:35:28 PM

Apologies, I should have been clearer - victims of loyalist murders.

She's a horrible $#$@#

+1. Why is she not hounded about this? That is the same as blaming women for being raped.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on May 09, 2016, 04:11:50 PM
Gregory does it for electoral purposes the FF and FG do it out of vindictiveness.

Did he not say it post election? I would say it pales in comparison to what Gregory really thinks. No matter how much vindictiveness or bitterness is in FF or FG it won't match that of the DUP.

foxcommander

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 09, 2016, 04:37:04 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 09, 2016, 04:11:50 PM

Did he not say it post election? I would say it pales in comparison to what Gregory really thinks. No matter how much vindictiveness or bitterness is in FF or FG it won't match that of the DUP.

In defence of Gregory (can't believe I'm typing that) at least he has some reason for his hatred.
Fine Gael and Fianna Fail have absolutely none.

bennydorano

Quote from: ardchieftain on May 09, 2016, 03:50:24 PM
Politicians in the north are still bitter as fcuk and just when you think there almost past it wee snide remarks keep popping up.  I don't know how anyone votes for DUP or SF anymore, back in the day they were representing your backgrounds best interests sure, but now they like making fools of themselves with their outdated ethos. 

I know the lad who stood for Cista in Newry and Armagh, he's a former Mullabrack GAC player.
Emmet did very well. Peelers will be active in the constituency as it's obviously the one with most stoners. He got my #1.

ardchieftain

Quote from: bennydorano on May 09, 2016, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: ardchieftain on May 09, 2016, 03:50:24 PM

Emmet did very well. Peelers will be active in the constituency as it's obviously the one with most stoners. He got my #1.

He got my number 1 too. Polled 1330 which is exceptional for a brand new party.

armaghniac

Quote from: T Fearon on May 09, 2016, 12:31:38 PM
The UUP and DUP do not hate catholics,but like SF they have their own constituency pander to.Even the bold Gregory turned up to sympathise when a Derry SDLP member's house was attacked a few years ago.

Since most Protestants do not hate Catholics either, how many are they pandering too? Could they not just grow a pair? *

* I exclude your mate Jo-Anne from this requirement.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B