Author Topic: Irish News  (Read 24735 times)

Orior

• View Profile
Re: Irish News
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2016, 08:35:04 PM »
Irish news .  90p on Monday!

Good tip! I often go in with exact change.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnneycool

« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2016, 10:43:12 AM »
If anyone has done anything wrong,then cloth or no cloth,they should face the consequences.Like no priest ever disagreed or failed to comply with orders from his Bishop?

None of us know any great deal of detail about this,so why speculate or assume the priest has done wrong?

No doubt the parishioners of Carryduff and Drumbo will be hearing from the Bishop sooner rather than later once the findings of his investigation are completed and shared with them!!!

Aye right, just keep paying your stipend and shut ta f**k up is the order of the day.

WT4E

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2016, 03:12:08 PM »
How much is the Irish News?

Incredible thread from an incredible poster.
Keep up the good work

Always consider this to be my greatest achievement on gaaboard - A simple question and we're 18 pages into a big debate.

And to think that christmas Lights hoor was giving me guff about it!

muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2016, 03:23:50 PM »
How much is the Irish News?

Incredible thread from an incredible poster.
Keep up the good work

Always consider this to be my greatest achievement on gaaboard - A simple question and we're 18 pages into a big debate.

And to think that christmas Lights hoor was giving me guff about it!

If fairness he posted that in July, so was bound to be a bit off colour.  :D
MWWSI 2017

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 25, 2016, 09:58:47 AM »
Memo to Irish News staff - If at all possible get a picture of Mickey Harte on the front page.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 25, 2016, 10:24:38 AM »
Memo to Irish News staff - If at all possible get a picture of Mickey Harte on the front page.

And preferably Sean on the back!!

The Trap

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 25, 2016, 10:31:12 AM »
Can anyone post up Kevin Maddens article in the paper this week. Thought it was spot on if 8/10 years too late!!!!

bennydorano

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2018, 11:40:10 AM »
There's been a great 2 part interview with Joey Cunningham in yesterday & today's paper.

Targetman

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2018, 10:56:24 PM »
Yep good article, I remember watching Joey playing for Newry Town many years ago, that Kirk Hunter was a right tr**p!!

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2018, 11:53:17 PM »
There's been a great 2 part interview with Joey Cunningham in yesterday & today's paper.
Good article. That is what we need more of. With social media papers are not always going to be first to the stories do they need good features and depth to give what we won’t get in 140 characters.

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
Good article,but back in the day,was there a black player anywhere in these islands who didn't get abuse? Before Joey,Alan Gracey,from my own home parish though the other side of the house,often joked about Linfield fans calling him a black fenian b**tard when he played for Glentoran.

Also I remember Benny Laryea getting dogs abuse from the visiting fans of all clubs while he played for Dundalk. Sadly this was par for the course in that era, and thankfully it has been eliminated now,for the most part.

under the bar

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 03, 2018, 01:13:24 PM »
IN has Joe Kernan and McGeeney with Sam 02 on the cover today. Nice of them to enlighten younger readers that Armagh actually used to compete for trophies 😉

Avondhu star

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 03, 2018, 02:28:17 PM »
IN has Joe Kernan and McGeeney with Sam 02 on the cover today. Nice of them to enlighten younger readers that Armagh actually used to compete for trophies 😉
And with the forward talent they had should have won a lot more. Marsden McConville Stevie from Killeavy Clarke and others didnt get from the game what they should have
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Aaron Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 03, 2018, 04:09:44 PM »
And with the forward talent they had should have won a lot more. Marsden McConville Stevie from Killeavy Clarke and others didnt get from the game what they should have

They were close to more Sams, were a top team for almost a decade. The Fermanagh defeat in ‘04 would be seen as the biggest regret.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 03, 2018, 04:31:49 PM »
Ah ffs, not this again.

We won one. Might have won more, but might have won none. I would imagine this Mayo team would rip your head off for a sole AI win.

Mayo are a fine team who may end up with nothing. It could have happened to us or any competing team. So let's move on.