Ticket for FA Cup Final

Started by Norf Tyrone, April 15, 2007, 07:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Hi Folks

I have my flight booked for the FA Cup final. If anyone on here happens to get their hands on a spare ticket for the match, it would be find a much appreciated home here!

Thanks
Norf!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Kerry Mike

from the BBC:

The Football Association believes it has set prices at a "sensible" level for the FA Cup final between Manchester United and Chelsea on 19 May.
The event returns to Wembley after the stadium was rebuilt and tickets will be £35, £60, £80 and £95, with a limited number at £17.50 for under-16s.

"It was important to set ticket prices at a sensible and affordable level," said FA chief executive Brain Barwick.

"We believe these are very competitive for what will be a historic match."

Manchester United beat Watford 4-1 to reach the final, while Chelsea booked their Wembley place with a 2-1 extra-time win over Blackburn.

Chelsea were the last winners of the FA Cup when the final was played at the old Wembley.

They beat Aston Villa 1-0 in 2000.

Both clubs will decide on their allocations after meetings this week and tickets will then be sold via Chelsea and Manchester United ticket offices only, with no general sale.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Norf Tyrone

Geez Mike I thought you were telling me you had one.

I believe both Clubs will get ~22K each, with the other half being corportates, 10 year tickets etc. The chances of getting a ticket for this are slim to none.

Norf Tyrone

So...Anyone managed to get me a ticket???
::)

Norf Tyrone

OK lads...stop messing. Someone must've a ticket. Four of us are heading over, and 1 has just got himself a ticket, another is going to pay black market for one (Max 400....lucky he can afford it).

Anybody......?