PSNI up to old RUC Knavery........................Again.

Started by stew, March 11, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: southdown on March 19, 2014, 09:57:54 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-26642097

Shocking behaviour in Derry

I always wondered why someone who sees danger keeps on recording it instead of actually helping the person and then use it as a means to give off about someone else not helping !!! Anyways the cops probably were on their lunch break and needed to get to McDonald's, and whey are all those cars parked in a bus lane? Wildness in the extreme. Was this done on St Patricks day?

Also noticed two people passing by who did feck all, are all the Derry wans this inconsiderate?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theticklemister

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 19, 2014, 10:04:36 AM

I always wondered why someone who sees danger keeps on recording it instead of actually helping the person and then use it as a means to give off about someone else not helping !!! Anyways the cops probably were on their lunch break and needed to get to McDonald's, and whey are all those cars parked in a bus lane? Wildness in the extreme. Was this done on St Patricks day?

Also noticed two people passing by who did feck all, are all the Derry wans this inconsiderate?

Ye excusing the peelers again lad?

johnneycool

If I'd saw the coppers with someone in that state, you'd obviously think the situation was in hand, ambulance called and the coppers would be with them until it arrived, but that is a WTF moment, leaving her lying in a bus lane in that state is unreal.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theticklemister on March 19, 2014, 10:25:34 AM

No, I was being funny, the cops here are clearly out of order, this drunk should have been at the very least given a ticket for drunking behaviour ;)

But seriously I hope they get suspended for it, madness
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EC Unique

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 19, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

No, I was being funny, the cops here are clearly out of order, this drunk should have been at the very least given a ticket for drunking behaviour ;)

Not drunk. Apparently knocked out in an assault. Shocking behaviour by the police and the officers involved should loose their jobs.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 11:26:12 AM

Not drunk. Apparently knocked out in an assault. Shocking behaviour by the police and the officers involved should loose their jobs.

Where does it say that?

They should lose their jobs. Got assaulted (well punched in the face) outside KFC near Laverys years ago, in full view of the police the lads ran off towards Donegal street/road and I went to the cops who were standing feet away to ask for assistance and they motioned me towards the police station to make a complaint, the same direction the lads ran into!!

How did this pan out? Did teh police go off looking for the ones that did it or did they just feck off?

EC Unique

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 19, 2014, 11:34:19 AM

Where does it say that?

The guy that took the video was on the radio this morning (the biggest show in the country!) and claimed that she was the victim of an assault and had been knocked out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

Where does it say that?

The guy that took the video was on the radio this morning (the biggest show in the country!) and claimed that she was the victim of an assault and had been knocked out.

Well what a gent he was, first off watch her get knocked out then video the cops, makes ya wonder why he never tried to help her

EC Unique

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 19, 2014, 12:16:47 PM

Where does it say that?

Well what a gent he was, first off watch her get knocked out then video the cops, makes ya wonder why he never tried to help her

Indeed. I thought the same. He claims the cops were on the scene more or less immediately, arrested the person who assaulted her, lifted her as seen in the video and then left. Then 2 members of the public helped her up.

Regardless of what he did or did not do the cops involved are not fit for purpose and should be fired.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 12:44:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 19, 2014, 12:16:47 PM

No, I was being funny, the cops here are clearly out of order, this drunk should have been at the very least given a ticket for drunken behaviour ;)

Where does it say that?

Indeed. I thought the same. He claims the cops were on the scene more or less immediately, arrested the person who assaulted her, lifted her as seen in the video and then left. Then 2 members of the public helped her up.

Regardless of what he did or did not do the cops involved are not fit for purpose and should be fired.

Agreed, I'd say though that there is more to this story, seems ridiculous that a person could do that nevermind police men in broad daylight and think they would get away with it.

stew

They are a collective of useless cnuts,  they are more interested in taking care of theur drug dealing informants than taking care of the community at large!

Myles, its gone awful quiet over there!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Applesisapples

Quote from: east down gael on March 11, 2014, 09:36:28 PM
The psni having a larger percentage of Catholics does not necessarily translate to a larger percentage of nationalists.in fact I'd say that the ones joining up are the new breed of 'northern Irish' from the likes of holywood,Bangor etc who would be as familiar with a Hurley as their colleagues from a unionist background.
What absolute crap.