Boxing Day

Started by Eamonnca1, December 26, 2013, 11:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omochain

Just because Dev thought Churchill was a bollix doesn't mean he wasn't. Gallipoli, India, Dieppe, Coventry and the orange card makes him a callous b@$t@rd in my world but he did let the US and Russia beat Hitler. Yep it gets curiouser and curiuoser but in Ireland the 26th of December is Stephen's Day.  Happy New Year to ye all and thank you for keeping an old man entertained and informed all year.

ONeill

Had a deadly Boxing Day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 27, 2013, 05:36:07 AM
My work here is done.  8)

Trolling. Sad.  Where's the moderator that I can squeal to?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

How's everyone spending Boxing Day the year? I'm spending this Boxing Day working, although I get to work from home which is nice. I usually find Boxing Day a relaxing day off, so I'll probably throw on some Netflix films while I work. Not the worst way you could spend Boxing Day.

Itchy

Can with rename this thread the contrary cnut thread

Eamonnca1

Boycey

I'm at work too but enjoying watching the Boxing Day football and racing

armaghniac

People don't cease to be West Brits just because it is Christmas.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

Calling Lá an dreoilín « Boxing Day » may emerge as a topic of contention in United Ireland negotiations. It's even worse than Ireland's call.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

The compromise will probably be "Box the wren day" ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

If there is an ILA will the day be called lá na mBoscaí Ó thuaidh?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Eamonnca1

How are youse spending Boxing Day this year? The missus has to work on Boxing Day this year, which is a shame. But daycare is open on Boxing Day so I can drop the wee one off and get some Boxing Day chores done.

illdecide

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 26, 2019, 03:39:15 PM
How are youse spending Boxing Day this year? The missus has to work on Boxing Day this year, which is a shame. But daycare is open on Boxing Day so I can drop the wee one off and get some Boxing Day chores done.

Take that boxing glove off u saan and put the tissues back ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 26, 2019, 03:39:15 PM
Having looked at a couple of these your life seems pretty mundane to be honest. I suppose in some respects it shows why you get a kick about winding people up on the internet, it's the only bit of excitement you get in an otherwise empty life
Careful now

Eamonnca1

How was Boxing Day for everyone this year? My Boxing Day was relatively quiet for the obvious reason. I'd imagine a lot of people had a quiet Boxing Day too.