Woolwich Islamic Terrorist Attack

Started by Aaron Boone, May 22, 2013, 09:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

We'll know more soon, but dreadful machete attack in Woolwich SE London.

The Iceman

Seen some video's from ITN. Shocking - the guys who did it are clean nuts. Calmly talking to the camera, apologizing that women in the vicinity had to witness it....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Rossie11

Horrific. Born and raised in Britain makes it near impossible for authorities to defend against.

Wildweasel74

What is it with people now a days, standing taking a film and pics off people after killing someone and and tweeting it, have people no f**king morals any more and giving some sick in the head sc**bag. Terrible to see, there some scum in the world, i import him back to Nigeria, dropping him off from about 10,000ft up

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 22, 2013, 10:38:00 PM
What is it with people now a days, standing taking a film and pics off people after killing someone and and tweeting it, have people no f**king morals any more and giving some sick in the head sc**bag. Terrible to see, there some scum in the world, i import him back to Nigeria, dropping him off from about 10,000ft up

So he's from Nigeria then??

Wildweasel74

Kidder81

You are right, what do these animals contribute to society ? f**k all.

ranch

The fellas who committed the crime told some of those in the vicinity to get their phones out. Considering what they had just witnessed and the fact the perpetrators were carrying all sorts of weapons I doubt too many were prepared to p*ss them off any further.

haranguerer

Quote from: The Iceman on May 22, 2013, 10:16:09 PM
Seen some video's from ITN. Shocking - the guys who did it are clean nuts. Calmly talking to the camera, apologizing that women in the vicinity had to witness it....

So not at all nuts then

balladmaker

Can't find the words to describe that, horrific doesn't come close.

The Iceman

Quote from: haranguerer on May 22, 2013, 11:02:04 PM

So not at all nuts then
To murder a random stranger in cold blood hacking off his body parts and then speak calmly to bystanders would be clean nuts in my book.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Harold Disgracey

Those EDL scumbags are just as bad as those 2 nutters but haven't the intelligence to realise it.

moysider

Quote from: The Iceman on May 22, 2013, 11:12:41 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on May 22, 2013, 11:02:04 PM

So not at all nuts then
To murder a random stranger in cold blood hacking off his body parts and then speak calmly to bystanders would be clean nuts in my book.....

Not nuts.

Deliberate and motivated it looks like.

dillinger

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on May 22, 2013, 11:31:21 PM
Those EDL scumbags are just as bad as those 2 nutters but haven't the intelligence to realise it.
Remind me the last time the EDL cut someones head off in the street.

ranch

Quote from: dillinger on May 23, 2013, 12:00:41 AM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on May 22, 2013, 11:31:21 PM
Remind me the last time the EDL cut someones head off in the street.

An EDL lad was on television tonight, balaclava and all, giving off about the burqa. The irony.