Jobs Worths (aka petty cnuts)

Started by 5 Sams, May 05, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Right lads I have encountered some real pernickety hoors in my time. Mate of mine has a business painting white and yellow lines. Himself and his crew had just finished painting a few double yellow lines. Maybe about 50yards long. They went to get a cup of tea. Parked the yoke up 40 yards behind where they had finished cos the lines were dry. They came back out and saw that they had a fcukin ticket. Beat that.

The Aristocrat Years

Hardy

Orior

Quote from: 5 Sams on May 05, 2013, 08:54:52 PM
Right lads I have encountered some real pernickety hoors in my time. Mate of mine has a business painting white and yellow lines. Himself and his crew had just finished painting a few double yellow lines. Maybe about 50yards long. They went to get a cup of tea. Parked the yoke up 40 yards behind where they had finished cos the lines were dry. They came back out and saw that they had a fcukin ticket. Beat that.

Why didnt they follow the Jobs Worth, find out where they live/park, then paint double yellow lines around their own vehicles?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

I am always amazed by people complaining about receiving parking tickets when it is entirely their own fault.Having said that I inadvertently parked in a ticket zone in the centre of Lisburn,for a full half hour a few weeks ago,without buying a ticket,and got away with it ;D

T Fearon

A few years ago,a woman I know travelled to a Garda station to bail out her partner who'd been arrested earlier the same morning for failure to pay child maintenance to his ex wife.When they found out the name of the woman,they checked their files and promptly arrested her for an unpaid parking fine,so instead of bailing her partner out she ended up in the cells with him,albeit for a few hours! ;D