POLL : Is there too much politics on this board ?

Started by Abble, December 17, 2012, 08:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think is there too much politics on this board ?

Yes
19 (39.6%)
No
29 (60.4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Abble

Every third thread on here is politics related, far too much politics guff on here.

Nally Stand

Makes a nice change from the usual endless list of english soccer threads
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Oraisteach

Abble, is there too much good food at Christmas?  Love to scoop up spoonful after spoonful of political trifle.  And if the board offers fare that you don't like, you can just say, "No, I've had my fill, thanks."

Dag Dog

Could some of the Northern Ireland political stuff be confined to a couple of dedicated topics?
It drives other threads off the front page very quickly.

Abble

Quote from: Oraisteach on December 17, 2012, 08:27:40 PM
Abble, is there too much good food at Christmas?  Love to scoop up spoonful after spoonful of political trifle.  And if the board offers fare that you don't like, you can just say, "No, I've had my fill, thanks."

the one thread would near do it

Wildweasel74

yip but its all northern related, u have to live her to understand why, politics down south so boring compared to the borderline bunny boilers we have up here like Ruth Patterson

laoislad

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 17, 2012, 08:39:17 PM
yip but its all northern related, u have to live her to understand why, politics down south so boring compared to the borderline bunny boilers we have up here like Ruth Patterson

Rule 1.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

theticklemister

what................ us from the north should breakaway and have our own 'wee country' GAA forum? No one from the 26 will be allowed, and we will have a democratic vote to see if the other 3 counties in Ulster will be allowed to post on the forum or simply 'view' it.

laoislad

Quote from: theticklemister on December 17, 2012, 08:59:10 PM
what................ us from the north should breakaway and have our own 'wee country' GAA forum? No one from the 26 will be allowed

That would be great.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on December 17, 2012, 08:52:24 PM

Rule 1.

fitzroyalty

seafoid

Repost the poll in June and see what people think.
It is a very long winter without any championship. 

You would have to admire the Rossies. The summer lasts a few weeks but it never gets them down.
Even the prospect of a tanking at the hands of Cross in February can generate many pages. 

Rossfan

We don't spend our Summers gettin bet by Sligo anyway.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orior

Quote from: Abble on December 17, 2012, 08:07:10 PM
Every third thread on here is politics related, far too much politics guff on here.

Well then, you could start a thread about sex, which is SFW and wont get ****** up by the naughty word mask.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

LeoMc

Quote from: laoislad on December 17, 2012, 08:52:24 PM

Rule 1.
Be careful what you wish for.