The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 04:02:14 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 04:00:03 PM
Listen to yourself!! Where have I said the stuff you've made up ?  ;D

Take your own advice and hang your head in shame at your contributions on here.

It's clear Russia kept peace in Europe after WW2, you decide to cosy up to the western superpower that supports the Israeli state and their shelling of hospitals in the Gaza strip.

Where have I said it? Kept peace? Like the British kept peace here? So let me get this one more time Russia was allowed to stay in the countries like Afghanistan because they kept the peace?

No country should interfere with another? Otherwise you're supporting Israel in Palestine
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Cmon MR2 leave him be and he might f..k off. He's a bit unstable
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Angelo

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 20, 2021, 04:17:07 PM
Cmon MR2 leave him be and he might f..k off. He's a bit unstable

Run along yourself, American imperialist sympathiser.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Main Street

Perhaps the Angelo groupies don't know how to set the ignore button or just naturally attracted to self abuse more than common sense.

JimStynes

Quote from: Main Street on February 20, 2021, 04:25:40 PM
Perhaps the Angelo groupies don't know how to set the ignore button or just naturally attracted to self abuse more than common sense.

I like reading his ridiculous responses at times. Sometimes I'll drop a wee one liner in and know he's away to draft a mini dissertation response. The main spends some amount of time writing replies on here.

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 04:28:15 PM

I like reading his ridiculous responses at times. Sometimes I'll drop a wee one liner in and know he's away to draft a mini dissertation response. The main spends some amount of time writing replies on here.

I think you drop a wee one liner comment because you don't have the intelligence to engage on a serious level.

You can give a smug sanctimonious reply but as you and I both know, you do like to act the Judas now don't you? :)

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 04:36:16 PM

I think you drop a wee one liner comment because you don't have the intelligence to engage on a serious level.

You can give a smug sanctimonious reply but as you and I both know, you do like to act the Judas now don't you? :)

Is that the time I sent you a PM to tell you that Neil Lennon was illdecide's cousin? Sorry that was a wee white lie set up by myself and illdecide.  ;D ;D

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 05:10:34 PM

Is that the time I sent you a PM to tell you that Neil Lennon was illdecide's cousin? Sorry that was a wee white lie set up by myself and illdecide.  ;D ;D

Seems like that reply caused you a bit of stress. About 40 minutes to come up with it when you were online.

Bit weird to be conspiring with other forum members to feed disinformation to another poster by PM.

Looks like you might take the internet a little too seriously if that's what you get up to.

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 05:19:40 PM

Seems like that reply caused you a bit of stress. About 40 minutes to come up with it when you were online.

Bit weird to be conspiring with other forum members to feed disinformation to another poster by PM.

Looks like you might take the internet a little too seriously if that's what you get up to.

It took me that long to gather myself after being so stressed. I have to be honest, I had a bit of a breakdown there when I saw your post. You seem to be triggered by my wee white lie and that it had the desired impact on you. Relax Angelo, it's just a bit of fun on here.

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 05:29:21 PM

It took me that long to gather myself after being so stressed. I have to be honest, I had a bit of a breakdown there when I saw your post. You seem to be triggered by my wee white lie and that it had the desired impact on you. Relax Angelo, it's just a bit of fun on here.

I don't think you need to be giving that message to me. Maybe take some time to reflect on it yourself.

You decided to PM me a few months back out of the blue saying Neil Lennon was illdecide's brother-in-law, I didn't engage with you. Presumably that upset you a little.

Now you've came up with some c**k and bull cover story and are trying to put on a brave face at the mortification of it coming to light. Maybe illdecide will corroborate this for you.

Either way it shows you take this place very, very seriously to be sneaking into the PMs of other posters and feeding them what you now claim was a made up story.

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 05:33:57 PM

I don't think you need to be giving that message to me. Maybe take some time to reflect on it yourself.

You decided to PM me a few months back out of the blue saying Neil Lennon was illdecide's brother-in-law, I didn't engage with you. Presumably that upset you a little.

Now you've came up with some c**k and bull cover story and are trying to put on a brave face at the mortification of it coming to light. Maybe illdecide will corroborate this for you.

Either way it shows you take this place very, very seriously to be sneaking into the PMs of other posters and feeding them what you now claim was a made up story.

Angelo, calm down, it was just a wee joke. Go and sit in a dark room for 10mins and relax. illdecide had a right laugh about it too though. A few of the other lads in the Celtic thread were in on the joke too. #triggered

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 05:39:21 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 05:33:57 PM

Angelo, calm down, it was just a wee joke. Go and sit in a dark room for 10mins and relax. illdecide had a right laugh about it too though. A few of the other lads in the Celtic thread were in on the joke too. #triggered

Once again, I think you need to take your own advice and stop trying to project onto me.

You are doing a very, very bad job at disguising how mortified you are about this being revealed.

JimStynes

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 05:43:08 PM
I destroyed you m8

The posts are there now as much as you'd like them not to be. I'm going to leave it at that and let everyone judge for themselves who has been destroyed.

:)

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 05:46:50 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 05:43:08 PM
I destroyed you m8

The posts are there now as much as you'd like them not to be. I'm going to leave it at that and let everyone judge for themselves who has been destroyed.

:)

That'll do. Hope you're ok after the big revelations there about illdecide's fake brother in law  ;)