MPs want action on NI fuel fraud

Started by Agent Orange, March 27, 2012, 11:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Quote from: armaghniac on March 28, 2012, 01:05:36 PM
However, it is well  out of order to imply that someone is telling "complete lies", "off their rocker" (or "ludicrous") simply for disagreeing with you.

Listen, I explained why what you said was ludicrous. You pretty much agreed with me by backtracking like f**k, and you've continued to attempt to 'clarify' what you said. It didnt require clarification - you said there should be an allowance based on the size of the farm. It is absolutely ludicrous, and its not such just because it disagrees with my point of view, its ludicrous becuase its f**king stupid. I've tried to be concilatory in pointing this out, but its clear that doesnt get through.

armaghniac

Quoteyou said there should be an allowance based on the size of the farm.

I did. I did not say that it should only be based on the size of the farm. All other things being equal this would seem to be one of the factors.

its ludicrous becuase its f**king stupid. I've tried to be concilatory in pointing this out, but its clear that doesnt get through.

"f**king stupid", conciliatory language indeed. How can I fail to be impressed with such eloquence? Are you EG?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

haranguerer

Eloquence would be wasted on you, given it seems you dont understand past and present tense - the concilatory was very much past tense while 'f**king stupid' was the present btw ;)