Michael O'Neill - wtf

Started by Aerlik, December 28, 2011, 06:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

For footballing reasons it's a country. So fcuk!! it's very sad and still to this day we have them and us still going on.

Off to the Ulster v muster game tonight . How many posters from here will be going? loads  of pros chasing an odd ball in muck!!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 30, 2011, 02:13:55 PM
For footballing reasons it's a country. So fcuk!! it's very sad and still to this day we have them and us still going on.

Off to the Ulster v muster game tonight . How many posters from here will be going? loads  of pros chasing an odd ball in muck!!
I'll be there. Hope it dries up a bit.

MW

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 30, 2011, 02:07:49 PM
Quote from: attheraces on December 28, 2011, 08:13:37 PM
Quote from: ardal on December 28, 2011, 07:32:41 PM
Quote from: attheraces on December 28, 2011, 07:15:09 PM
Simply letting Aerlik know, it is a country.

It's a recognised country.

After looking at my "Northern Irish" passport, I then checked with Brussels, and they stated that it was a recognised country and definitely not a disputed part of the UK

Whatever. Fact is it's a country, anyone who says otherwise is deluded.
Actually it's a region of the Uk or a British ruled part of Ireland, but definitely not a Country...only 2/3 of a Province to boot.

Again, I'd say you might want to check out the concept of constituent countries :)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: MW on December 30, 2011, 02:19:34 PM
Again, I'd say you might want to check out the concept of constituent countries :)

France (for example): constituent country of Europe.

Six counties: constituent part of Ireland, expropriated by a neighbour, a.k.a. constituent state(let) of a coercive political union.

:P ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Main Street

NI is a concept, of a constituent country.

Onlooker

MW, thanks for the info on Peter Doherty.  I never saw him play, but heard he was a real good one.   Good that some of us realise that soccer was there long before Sky Sports or the Premier League.

sheamy

And they can get the f*ck off Rockall too. Happy new year all...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: sheamy on December 30, 2011, 03:57:38 PM
And they can get the f*ck off Rockall too. Happy new year all...

Whats our claim on Rockall, sweet f**k all, thats our claim. To be honest the U.K., Iceland and Denmark are all clutching at straws too. The only beneifit any of us will get is if we all agree to cut up the North East Atlantic between us before the U.N. rule none of us should have it. We need a 4 nation seagrab.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.