Coming to Australia?

Started by Aerlik, December 25, 2011, 02:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: anglocelt39 on December 26, 2011, 10:08:10 PM
so you spent three years on Oz and you saw two paddies making tits of themselves in that time, either you were in Solitary confinement or living in an enclosed order, on second thoughts I will withdraw the latter ..............

Only 2 who where consistently arseholes of the highest order, only 2 who took the craic too far. 2008-2010, I was not there for 3 years, did I actually say I was there fom 01/01/08 to 31/12/10, no I did not.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

stephenite

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 25, 2011, 02:51:02 PM
Quote from: Aerlik on December 25, 2011, 02:35:44 PM
Well, do yourselves, your famiy and the established Irish community in this country a huge favour.  Feckin behave.

Sick and tired of hearing and dealing with drunk, misbehaving young Irish men and women who think that they are immune to the rules of this country.  You wouldn't do it at home, don't do it here.

They are an absolute embarrassment.

Very true Aerlik, good call, but not half as embarrasing as the Aussie propensity to look for a fight and their favourite pastime, racism.

Have we had the annual Biker bombing in Melbourne or the shoot out in Kingscross, Sydney yet? Looking forward to hear about them boxing the heads of each other on Cronulla beach.

Do they still beat up homosexuals and eastern Europeans in Castlebar every Friday night?

sammymaguire

So if you were/are both gay and eastern European you were/are totally up shit creek in Castlebar on a Friday night?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: sammymaguire on December 26, 2011, 11:05:47 PM
So if you were/are both gay and eastern European you were/are totally up shit creek in Castlebar on a Friday night?
Homophobe.

sammymaguire

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 26, 2011, 11:21:54 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on December 26, 2011, 11:05:47 PM
Homophobe.

Is that a Middletown SDLP lover?  :D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Kimbap

Quote from: stephenite on December 26, 2011, 10:46:54 PM
Well, do yourselves, your famiy and the established Irish community in this country a huge favour.  Feckin behave.

Sick and tired of hearing and dealing with drunk, misbehaving young Irish men and women who think that they are immune to the rules of this country.  You wouldn't do it at home, don't do it here.

Very true Aerlik, good call, but not half as embarrasing as the Aussie propensity to look for a fight and their favourite pastime, racism.

Have we had the annual Biker bombing in Melbourne or the shoot out in Kingscross, Sydney yet? Looking forward to hear about them boxing the heads of each other on Cronulla beach.

Do they still beat up homosexuals and eastern Europeans in Castlebar every Friday night?

Are you serious? Compare Castlebar violent crime statistics to that of a smaller town like "the Na" and come back to me.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Kimbap on March 12, 2012, 09:20:47 PM
Quote from: stephenite on December 26, 2011, 10:46:54 PM

Are you serious? Compare Castlebar violent crime statistics to that of a smaller town like "the Na" and come back to me.

Can you not do it yourself??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mylestheslasher

now as an outsider who has lived in ballina and castlebar i would say the following. Castlebar is full of mucksavages who got lots of money for building housing estates and then got the flash cars and all that jazz. However, you cant take the bog from the man and there is nothing these lads like better than snorting a bit of coke and battering some poor unfortunate. The celtic tiger never got to ballina so crime there is of a more traditional nature. The biggest problem in ballina is that all residents got their driving licenses in a lucky dip. Sound skins in ballina, even the gouriers. Castlebar more of a nasty shower. QED.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 12, 2012, 10:59:30 PM
now as an outsider who has lived in ballina and castlebar i would say the following. Castlebar is full of mucksavages who got lots of money for building housing estates and then got the flash cars and all that jazz. However, you cant take the bog from the man and there is nothing these lads like better than snorting a bit of coke and battering some poor unfortunate. The celtic tiger never got to ballina so crime there is of a more traditional nature. The biggest problem in ballina is that all residents got their driving licenses in a lucky dip. Sound skins in ballina, even the gouriers. Castlebar more of a nasty shower. QED.

Baaallinyaaaaaaaaaaa is still a shithole though. All these battering you lads see in Casltebar, it must be the level of people you hang around with. Always thought trouble in Castlebar was a rare thing, but then again I might have a better class of friends and associates than some of you lads.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Aerlik

...and when you arrive here, brace yourself for this kind of crap...

http://www.perthnow.com.au/business/no-irish-outrage-at-aussie-job-ad/story-e6frg2qc-1226298435994

An interesting mixture of "comments" but the ones about the drunken, drug-taking, fighting gabshites acting the p***k in Northbridge are, sadly, too true.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Aerlik

Not what I wanted to read, but Perth is not the worst. :-[

Still, the latest gem from our flagbearing youth...a lad who couldn't be bothered getting out of his chair and go to the toilet about 5m away, pulled out the auld boy and just decided to piss on the restaurant floor.  Enniscorthy gabshite.

Aerlik

I agree, and from what I've been hearing, we are starting to take the initiative and tell the fcukwits to pull their heads in and stop shitting in the nest for the rest of us. ;)