Tottenham riots

Started by Forever Green, August 07, 2011, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

The same sort of disaffected/uneducated/unemployable hoods/spides/scumbags like you see in Belfast, Dublin or anywhere. Just takes a small spark and these shits think they have a licence to wreck the communities which have supported them in spite of their own wretchedness.

Just hope it doesn't spread to the scum at home, we know how much they love to copy what they see on British TV.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tubberman

Crowd of fcking scumbags.
Just watching that big building in Croydon completely engulfed in flames, and not a soul near it - no cops, no fire brigade. Surreal.
Can they not reach the areas due to gangs, or are they just so stretched that they have to 'pick their battles' so to speak?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ONeill

Quote from: Take Your Points on August 08, 2011, 09:48:01 PM
On the video being shown by BBC of the first night of looting, there was a yob standing with a lute in his hand, a looter with a lute!  It was also spotted by Paul Lewis from the Guardian.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Londoners reacting badly to Bendtner's transfer request.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Olympics are on in the same city this time next year.

David Cameron is cutting short his holiday, Nick Clegg & Theresa May already have.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Bingo

Absolute mindless stuff going on. Just pure vandalism and theft, its not in the name of anyone or an uprising against the state. Just young thugs on the rob and rampage.

England game off tomorrow night as well.

EC Unique

Talking about taking in the army. That will be interesting. Body bags at the ready.

Bingo

Good help the poor little rioters who will be using the media they have been chasing out the last few nights to show their wounds from the heavy handed police batons.

nifan

They where talking on the new channel last night about bringing in the water canon, and there was a community representative or something who was basically saying "lets remember these are kids and we have to think carefully about taking it to that level of violence".

Boycey

Its amazing how quick society breaks down and how powerless policing is in situations like this. As bingo says it has damn all to the do with the original case in tottenham, just sheer opportunism on the behalf of thugs involved.

Bogball XV

Quote from: Boycey on August 09, 2011, 11:08:22 AM
Its amazing how quick society breaks down and how powerless policing is in situations like this. As bingo says it has damn all to the do with the original case in tottenham, just sheer opportunism on the behalf of thugs involved.
saw a clip on where there's a few lads talking about getting themselves some watches and so off they go....

Other targets have been offies and restaurants (for the mature steaks hanging out the back and some nice cheese don't you know), and of course the Sony distribution centre is now on fire (presumably ransacked first). 

tommysmith

Quote from: Bogball XV on August 09, 2011, 11:18:49 AM
Quote from: Boycey on August 09, 2011, 11:08:22 AM
saw a clip on where there's a few lads talking about getting themselves some watches and so off they go....

Other targets have been offies and restaurants (for the mature steaks hanging out the back and some nice cheese don't you know), and of course the Sony distribution centre is now on fire (presumably ransacked first).

Every property is a target including residental homes.  The scum are even making people strip on the street and are robbing there clothes and attacking people on bicyles.  They really are a bad race.

Shamrock Shore

FFS

Had this been West Belfast the auld 'baton rounds' (sounds more pc than rubber bullets) and water cannon would have been deployed along with an entire effing regiment.

Let them have it large I say.

maddog

Its expected to get very lively tonight in Birmingham. If the train and bus companies start pulling services there will be carnage.