Orange / T-mobile reception across the North (Virgin media deal)

Started by StGallsGAA, October 24, 2012, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Virgin Media are offering a deadly SIM only deal for £12 per month.  Service provision is T-mobile and Orange 30 day rolling contract.   

Does anyone know what Orange reception across the North is like as presumably T-mobile is non-existent?

Square Ball

what are they offering? 3 doing a good one for £12.50. Check out gifgaff as they do some great deals as well
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

BennyCake

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 24, 2012, 11:38:13 PM
Virgin Media are offering a deadly SIM only deal for £12 per month.  Service provision is T-mobile and Orange 30 day rolling contract.   

Does anyone know what Orange reception across the North is like as presumably T-mobile is non-existent?

It's not great, especially in parts of Belfast, the Garvaghy Road, and the likes.

LeoMc

Quote from: BennyCake on October 25, 2012, 11:03:10 AM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 24, 2012, 11:38:13 PM

It's not great, especially in parts of Belfast, the Garvaghy Road, and the likes.
It is grand in South Belfast, Lisburn, Craigavon, Armagh, Omagh and along the M1 corridor but poor from Dungannon to Ballygawley.
BTW it is now called EE and I am struggling to get used to that apearing on my screen, keep thinking I have picked up O2 IE.