The Luke "Ming" Flanagan Thread

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, March 08, 2011, 11:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

AZOffaly

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: ross4life on March 08, 2011, 06:05:57 PM
For those that are interested Ming is having a victory celebration night this Friday in the River Island Night Club, Castlerea

Plenty of bands & DJS including Republic of Loose

Thought that place closed down ages ago!!

SLIGONIAN

I watched naked election the other, was very impressed with him, very articulate speaker, definitly a man of the people, has alot of compassion for the people, but negatives are his pot smoking, at the end of the day its widely  known long term use can lead to mental problems, surely he can get by without it, and the championes chant was a but cringeful but 99% positive and no ones perfect, and hes way ahead of alot of candidates going into the dail on a free ride.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Kerry Mike

Some great fashion on the first day of the Dail over on the opposition seats, Paul Galvin could get a great job here as a stylist !!

Ming Flanagan

Wallace

Boyd-Barrett

Dolly Healy-Rae

Higgins

Gerry Armani

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ross4life

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 09, 2011, 01:50:29 PM
I watched naked election the other, was very impressed with him, very articulate speaker, definitly a man of the people, has alot of compassion for the people, but negatives are his pot smoking, at the end of the day its widely  known long term use can lead to mental problems, surely he can get by without it, and the championes chant was a but cringeful but 99% positive and no ones perfect, and hes way ahead of alot of candidates going into the dail on a free ride.

I just saw the tail end of that program i thought it was a nice touch he mentioned his mom (she died of cancer 3/4 yrs ago) & she would indeed be well proud of him now.

He's certainly making get use out of that shirt it has to be said  :P
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hardy

A fine maiden speech by Ming today. He also dealt admirably with the sniggering that was going on as he spoke. He stopped and asked them to show some respect to the people of Roscommon/South Leitrim. Shut them up.

Nally Stand

Make your own posts Kerry Mike you post plagarising b****d !!!!  :P
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Kerry Mike

QuoteMake your own posts Kerry Mike you post plagarising b****d !!!!

yerra shag off back to ******** with you  :P
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Nally Stand

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 09, 2011, 03:10:42 PM
Make your own posts Kerry Mike you post plagarising b****d !!!!  :P

I have just realised your photos were posted before mine and would urge myself to stop being such a post-copyright scrutinising b*****d!!!!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Kerry Mike

QuoteI have just realised your photos were posted before mine and would urge myself to stop being such a post-copyright scrutinising b*****d!!!!

Apology accepted. Must be a first for you  ;)
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Nally Stand

Kerry Mike

"Sorry" is such a hard thing to get out sometimes !
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Hardy on March 09, 2011, 03:06:18 PM
A fine maiden speech by Ming today. He also dealt admirably with the sniggering that was going on as he spoke. He stopped and asked them to show some respect to the people of Roscommon/South Leitrim. Shut them up.

Thought Ming was excellent and dealt with the idiots very well. He could do with a new shirt though.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.