Referendum - Referenda

Mensa - Mensae

Dominus - Domini

to be pedantic
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Poc me

apologies Denn forever...I did ask to be corrected so you may be excused of being pedantic ;)

Banana Man

Quote from: lawnseed on February 18, 2011, 12:15:47 PM
Quote from: stephenite on February 18, 2011, 12:01:39 PM
Yeah I heard the campaign and thought it was crystal clear that it was part of the treaty, that was my understanding of it, I seem to recall Ganley making sure everyone knew it. But as much as I try to devour all policies and interviews, I'm abroad and may have missed certain parts. If it's not a compulsory part of the treaty than fair enough, I was under the impression it was and the people were aware of this when voting
Quote from: Banana Man on February 18, 2011, 12:04:40 PM
Quote from: stephenite on February 18, 2011, 12:01:39 PM
Yeah I heard the campaign and thought it was crystal clear that it was part of the treaty, that was my understanding of it, I seem to recall Ganley making sure everyone knew it. But as much as I try to devour all policies and interviews, I'm abroad and may have missed certain parts. If it's not a compulsory part of the treaty than fair enough, I was under the impression it was and the people were aware of this when voting

people were probably aware but when they rejected and had to vote again they realised there was nothing they could do about it probably as it would be re-run until they got the yes vote

banana i think it was mentioned a few times by ganley but dont think the shinners hi-lighted it at all, and i think the attitude was on the side of the public 'this will never occur' ah sure who'd we be fighten with.. etc  well its happening WE ARE IN the united states of europe and our kids are going to be at the behest of france and germany etc the germans cant fight a war its against their constitution they can only do logistics etc the french only do 'bloodbath' especially if the combatants are armed with stones, bows and arrows. the brits wont get involved they're with the yanks. so whos left us and the poles- cannon fodder

if that indeed is the end scenario it's a frightening propsect, the homework obviously wasn't done on this, especially if Germany and France have substantial leverage over us such as a massive bailout or default of this bailout. Scary indeed.

Rouge_Diablo

<stephenite> Talk about a European strike force as an election issue is scare-mongering rubbish intended to deflect attention away from SF and real issues</stephenite>

thejuice

Quote from: lawnseed on February 18, 2011, 11:15:01 AM
so we're in the European rapid reaction force courtesy of Enda

Can we have a reference to this please, google isn't turning up anything for me.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

lawnseed

michael noonan announced it two days ago its fine gael policy
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Pangurban

During the second referendum all the pro parties , pooh poohed the idea that Irish Forces would become part of any European Military Alliance. That is a matter of record. Yet these brazen liars will be returned to Government next week. Truly people get the Government they deserve, long may they enjoy it

lawnseed

what going to be the reaction when a plane load of black bags arrive home... THANKS ENDA

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on February 18, 2011, 08:25:51 PM
what going to be the reaction when a plane load of black bags arrive home... THANKS ENDA

Lawnseed, what have they to say about the ones dug up in Louth. Now come on imaginary dead bodies v real ones.

Some Party leaders are far closer to slaughtering innocent Irish people than Enda.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

didnt anyone tell you about the ceasefire mayo. the wars over. whereas you dont even know yet where irish kids are going to fall or on whos behalf or for what cause, this is a vote loser mayo and its only a matter of time before enda gets it up him from the likes of vincent browne or pearse doherty, and you know he'll shite the nest

All of a Sludden

Lawnfeed, your army has been in this rapid reaction force for sometime, the same army that patrolled your streets for some time until Gerry and his cohorts surrendered.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ross matt

Quote from: lawnseed on February 18, 2011, 08:45:06 PM
didnt anyone tell you about the ceasefire mayo. the wars over. whereas you dont even know yet where irish kids are going to fall or on whos behalf or for what cause, this is a vote loser mayo and its only a matter of time before enda gets it up him from the likes of vincent browne or pearse doherty, and you know he'll shite the nest

Oh that makes it ok so does it?
Grand. You might tell the McConville and Oliver families so before you go lecturing Enda Kenny about body bags.

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 18, 2011, 08:48:03 PM
Lawnfeed, your army has been in this rapid reaction force for sometime, the same army that patrolled your streets for some time until Gerry and his cohorts surrendered.

wakey wakey sludgsie if you are refering to the british army which btw has more irishmen (staters) in it than are in the irish army in total. they are not party to the european rapid force theyre man enough to do their own dirty work.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 18, 2011, 09:04:27 PM
Yes, I was referring to your army.

you'll be glad of them when the germans get our kids up shite creek without a paddle.