What a goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Started by Aerlik, January 31, 2011, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Folks, dunnoi if anyone saw it but here is one of the best strikes you will ever see in a soccer match. 
I love the Arabic commentary although I 've not a clue what was said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGNopJ4mEqY
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Kerry Mike

Completely unmarked at the edge of the small square, no one within 5 metres of him. He has probably practised this hundreds of times in training, you would expect nothing else from a well paid professional who spends his whole day with a ball at his feet. they get paid huge money to kick a ball FFS, and when they do someone makes a big deal of a 20 meter pass or something.  Sorry for the rant but the constant shite about soccer would sicken you hole.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Gabriel_Hurl

Could say the same about having to read your posts

DuffleKing

Seriously Aerlik? He's 8 yards out.

The Real Laoislad

I think this thread title should be changed to ...What shite defendinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

STREET FIGHTER

Great finish but.

Fifa or PES sort of a goal.

5 Sams

There was a time when Scholes seemed to be doing that every other week .....only his were from about 20 yards further out.
The Aristocrat Years

BennyHarp

Its not exactly a back heeled volley from the edge of the box, now is it?
That was never a square ball!!

mouview

Hardy

I was more impressed with Joe Sheridan's on Saturday night. And I just mean the penalty.

Kerry Mike

Went onto rte.ie to get a look at the News headlines and this awaits me, is there not more important things to deal with, are people really interested in this shite, it amazes me the coverage English soccer continues to get in this country.

LIVE: Transfer Deadline Day
Monday, 31 January 2011 10:34
Football's version of April Fool's Day comes around twice a year as transfer deadline day sends the Premier League grapevine into overdrive. We've got the volume cranked up to 11 so stay tuned for all the latest - the clock is ticking...

Have you got a brother who works in a cafe across the road from Anfield, an uncle at Gatwick airport, or a granny selling toffee apples on the Kennsington High Street? Let us know what or who they have seen and we'll take it as gospel until proved otherwise. Get in touch: sportonline@rte.ie.

10.30 No sightings yet from our spies dotted throughout England and Scotland, although unconfirmed rumours that Bohemians striker Paddy Madden was told to report to Dalymount Park with a packed suitcase and his passport. It looks like young Madden could be piled onto the ferry and hurried up the M6 to sign for Carlisle. A bid was already turned down for Madden but if no one else comes in, he might be yet be playing at Brunton Park in the very near future.

10.26 Dalglish giving a 'very informative' press conference at the moment. Basically saying nothing apart from confirming poor, poor Paul Konchesky's move to Forest and some other lad off to Derby on loan. Cheers for that, Kenny.

10.20 IRISH INTEREST - Talk of Blackpool swooping for balladeer supreme Andy Reid, should Charlie Adam depart Bllomfield Road. So Andy Reid in a Blackpool shirt, I feel a bit of a thirst coming on - a nice can of Tango would certainly do the job.....Mmmm.

10.15 Harry Redknapp has just been on Sky Sports telling the reporter he is at the wrong club today and that Tottenham won't be doing any more business. But what about all that dosh you are saving on our Robbie's wages, Harry?? Surely your very giving chairman has something that will be gift wrapped and left in your office just before the hour of 11 tonight.

10.00 Poor, poor Paul Konchesky... One minute you are a Premier League left back doing fine at a nice solid mid-table club in the leafy London borough of Fulham, then you get your dream move to one of the biggest clubs in the world, Liverpool....fast forward a few months and a change of gaffer results in a loan move to Nottingham Forest. Ouch.

9.45 Stoke's creative midfielder Tuncay looks set for German side Wolfsburg - shame to see him go. Never really got a look in at Stoke but what a player on his day. And former Geordie striker Obafemi Martins, looks set for a Premier League return to St Andrews and Alex McLeish.
9.30 What's this? Actual news!! Right it's not the most exciting story of the day but it's a confirmed transfer - Sunderland have confirmed that defender Paulo Da Silva has completed his move to Spanish side Real Zaragoza for an undisclosed fee. Like I said, not groundbreaking news but I like their no nonsense approach. Gaffer Bruce must have walked in this morning, had a look around the dressing room and said: 'Oi, Da Silva, off to Zaragoza with ya. Now where's my cornish pastie and coffee?'

9.00 Where to start?? Let's just ease into it, shall we? It's going to be a long day and with 14 hours of guff - and the odd confirmed transfer - ahead, don't expect anything concrete within the next few hours, at least.

But here's the early stories doing the rounds. Torres trained on his own on Sunday and Liverpool appear resigned to lose their Spanish superstar. Jamie O'Hara is off to Wolves on loan, Spurs had a big bid of £37million rejected by by Atletico Madrid for Sergio Aguero.....and Sven Goran Eriksson set to swoop in on an old flame. Yes, the former City boss is looking to take Ireland keeper Shay Given to Leicester - surely not.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

boojangles

Boycey

Quote from: Kerry Mike on January 31, 2011, 11:02:22 AM
Went onto rte.ie to get a look at the News headlines and this awaits me, is there not more important things to deal with, are people really interested in this shite, it amazes me the coverage English soccer continues to get in this country.

Football's version of April Fool's Day comes around twice a year as transfer deadline day sends the Premier League grapevine into overdrive. We've got the volume cranked up to 11 so stay tuned for all the latest - the clock is ticking...

Have you got a brother who works in a cafe across the road from Anfield, an uncle at Gatwick airport, or a granny selling toffee apples on the Kennsington High Street? Let us know what or who they have seen and we'll take it as gospel until proved otherwise. Get in touch: sportonline@rte.ie.

10.30 No sightings yet from our spies dotted throughout England and Scotland, although unconfirmed rumours that Bohemians striker Paddy Madden was told to report to Dalymount Park with a packed suitcase and his passport. It looks like young Madden could be piled onto the ferry and hurried up the M6 to sign for Carlisle. A bid was already turned down for Madden but if no one else comes in, he might be yet be playing at Brunton Park in the very near future.

10.26 Dalglish giving a 'very informative' press conference at the moment. Basically saying nothing apart from confirming poor, poor Paul Konchesky's move to Forest and some other lad off to Derby on loan. Cheers for that, Kenny.

10.20 IRISH INTEREST - Talk of Blackpool swooping for balladeer supreme Andy Reid, should Charlie Adam depart Bllomfield Road. So Andy Reid in a Blackpool shirt, I feel a bit of a thirst coming on - a nice can of Tango would certainly do the job.....Mmmm.

10.15 Harry Redknapp has just been on Sky Sports telling the reporter he is at the wrong club today and that Tottenham won't be doing any more business. But what about all that dosh you are saving on our Robbie's wages, Harry?? Surely your very giving chairman has something that will be gift wrapped and left in your office just before the hour of 11 tonight.

10.00 Poor, poor Paul Konchesky... One minute you are a Premier League left back doing fine at a nice solid mid-table club in the leafy London borough of Fulham, then you get your dream move to one of the biggest clubs in the world, Liverpool....fast forward a few months and a change of gaffer results in a loan move to Nottingham Forest. Ouch.

9.45 Stoke's creative midfielder Tuncay looks set for German side Wolfsburg - shame to see him go. Never really got a look in at Stoke but what a player on his day. And former Geordie striker Obafemi Martins, looks set for a Premier League return to St Andrews and Alex McLeish.
9.30 What's this? Actual news!! Right it's not the most exciting story of the day but it's a confirmed transfer - Sunderland have confirmed that defender Paulo Da Silva has completed his move to Spanish side Real Zaragoza for an undisclosed fee. Like I said, not groundbreaking news but I like their no nonsense approach. Gaffer Bruce must have walked in this morning, had a look around the dressing room and said: 'Oi, Da Silva, off to Zaragoza with ya. Now where's my cornish pastie and coffee?'

9.00 Where to start?? Let's just ease into it, shall we? It's going to be a long day and with 14 hours of guff - and the odd confirmed transfer - ahead, don't expect anything concrete within the next few hours, at least.

But here's the early stories doing the rounds. Torres trained on his own on Sunday and Liverpool appear resigned to lose their Spanish superstar. Jamie O'Hara is off to Wolves on loan, Spurs had a big bid of £37million rejected by by Atletico Madrid for Sergio Aguero.....and Sven Goran Eriksson set to swoop in on an old flame. Yes, the former City boss is looking to take Ireland keeper Shay Given to Leicester - surely not.

Its very simple just don't look at it, thats what I do with things that don't interest me.

thebigfella

Quote from: Kerry Mike on January 31, 2011, 11:02:22 AM

Yeah people are interested, get over it  ::) It makes a change from listening to that gobshite Galvin giving fashion tips.

Galwaybhoy