FF
FG
LAB
SF
Others
Greens
Not going to Vote

An Gaeilgoir

The Greens to pull out first half Jan 2011, election second half of the month.

Tubberman

Thank God - we won't have to look at the two Brian's hapless carry on much longer.  ;D

Surely Cowen will be pushed out before the election. Whatever chance FF have with a new leader, they're completely screwed if he leads them into the election.
This won't be enough to save the Greens either - they'll be very lucky to have 3 TDs returned.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

magpie seanie

There's no way Cowen won't lead FF into the next election. Who would want to take him out? It would be suicide. Better to lose your seat than lead FF into the next election!

An Gaeilgoir

Mammy has come out in Westmeath and said more or less that Cowen is gone and we all know that mammy knows best. :D

Shamrock Shore

Cowen will be gone by Friday.

This is what we need.

But the thought of Inda and Michael Ring in government worry me.

Peter Solan the Great

That means Enda will be the Chief.  Up Mayo!

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 22, 2010, 12:15:14 PM
Cowen will be gone by Friday.

This is what we need.

But the thought of Inda and Michael Ring in governement worry me.

I don't see why it should, as a mayo man i dont care about Ring, he is an inconvience, thats all, and Enda may not have the personality to engage the mass media, but i for one am sick of all this man of the people shite that is trooped out. We had a man of the people (Berite) and then the second coming with Cowen and Lenihan, look where all that has got us. i have to say this week FG have impressed me, Noonan is particular has been clear, consice and calm. Gilmore has scared me a little recently, especially nominating that oaf in Donegal to run. Today is a good day the dark clouds may be starting to lift,  although the poor bas**rd who gets elected in Donegal will only get the one or two days in the big smoke.

Shamrock Shore

Right.

Nailing it here.

FG 60
Lab 55
FF 35
SF 6
Gobshites 10

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 22, 2010, 12:23:37 PM
Right.

Nailing it here.

FG 60
Lab 55
FF 35
SF 6
Gobshites 10

Lab 55 is high i think. People in the country and voting Labour........................ Jesus Christ FF could get back in again  :D

Tubberman

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on November 22, 2010, 12:25:10 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 22, 2010, 12:23:37 PM
Right.

Nailing it here.

FG 60
Lab 55
FF 35
SF 6
Gobshites 10

Lab 55 is high i think. People in the country and voting Labour........................ Jesus Christ FF could get back in again  :D
Don't even joke about it!  :o
Lab have popular support, but have weak/unknown candidates in many constituencies so will find it hard to turn the support into seats.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Canalman

Fine Gael 60
Labour 40
Fianna Fáil 45
Sinn Féin 10
Others  10/11.

Peter Solan the Great

This is how i think it will run in Mayo. If others do it by their constituency we'll get a better view of who total number for each party

1. Michael Ring. (Fine Gael)
2. Enda Kenny. (Fine Gael)
3. John O Mahoney. (Fine Gael)
4. Michelle Mulhern. (Fine Gael)
5. Dara Calleary. (Fianna FAIL)

An Gaeilgoir

Fine Gael 67
Labour  43
Fianna Fail 35
SinnFein   6
Others 14

Kerry Mike

QuoteEarlier today, Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan dismissed speculation the Greens may be considering pulling out of Government.

Speaking to reporters in Dublin this morning, Mr Lenihan said he had heard "no suggestions" that Fianna Fáil's coalition partners were about to quit.

The Greens had been "very, very loyal partners" in Government since the coalition was formed in 2007, he said.

The communication is just non existant between the government partners and more importantaly us the public. I'm amazed they have held together for so long.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ballinaman

I think i'll spoil my postal vote......for the banter :D