Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Terrible news. RIP.
Very very shocked. Like u hoofhearted the thread about the young kids u both were chatting on last week came to my mind first. God love his family.

Hedley Lamarr

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

ONeill

Knew him only through here and Facebook. Armagh man to the core. Rarely photographed without his jersey on. RIP.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

RIP

A real strange feeling not knowing someone but knowing them through here.

I hope his family find the strength to get through this very sad time.

maggie

Yea oneill, very true. He had told me how he met his wife and how happy they were. God love her and the kids.

pintsofguinness

Jeeze I can't believe that.

RIP
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

RedandGreenSniper

God this is shocking news. It is, as a poster says, a surreal feeling that hits me right now. Heartfelt sympathies to his wife and young children, wider family and friends.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Main Street

Truly sad, one day he's on here his usual self and the next he is gone for good.
A very difficult time for his family and friends.

Rufus T Firefly

Only after reading this and I can't believe it. Never met the fella, but we had been in contact by pm recently on the Armagh GAA forum.

Rang my Dad and he confirmed his name was called out at Mass this morning in Armagh.

Desperately sorry to hear this. Deepest symapthies to his family and friends.

May He Rest In Peace.

Agnes Dipesto

Shocking news. Condolences to his wife and wee kids. RIP.

mylestheslasher

This is terrible news. I have no idea who ardmachaabu is and I have had run is with him in the past but it is a great testament to him that when things between us got heated he sent me a pm and explained some things to me about his position. I found I had a respect for him after that even though you probably couldn't get two posters with different opinions than the two of us. Very sad that he left 2 young children behind, i have two kids myself and can only imagine the pain in that family today. Ardmachaabu often spoke of his strong catholic faith and I hope that same faith helps his family through these tough times. RIP.

The Worker

Posted here just 2 days ago. surreal.

RIP

Maguire01

Gaffer

Shocking indeed . RIP

Was he living in Belfast?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Carmen Stateside