Lady GaGa diet hell

Started by Trout, September 03, 2010, 01:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

She always looks in grand shape to me but these celebs are under fierce pressure, what do youse think?

David Ciemny said the "sick" chart-topper went on crash diets after gorging on crisps and cupcakes.
And she once lost 20LBS between the first and final fitting of one of her outrageous outfits.
Click here to play video (copy and paste the URL you are shown in to the address bar of your browser).
GaGa reportedly admitted she had not eaten for weeks so she could squeeze into the gear.
Ciemny claimed her obsession with weight led to six spells in hospital in 2009.
He said: "When I say she was sick, I mean physically and mentally."

Talent scout Wendy Starland, who met the Bad Romance singer at the start of her rise to fame, added: "The pressure on her to lose weight was very high."
The claims emerged in new book Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady GaGa, by Maureen Callahan.

Hospital visit ... in April 2009
The star, 24, has continued to battle health problems this year.
In JANUARY she cancelled four US shows after collapsing and complaining of dizziness and breathing difficulties.
It was said she was suffering from an irregular heartbeat due to exhaustion and dehydration.
She broke down on stage in New Zealand in MARCH.
And in MAY she revealed she had tested "borderline positive" for lupus, a tissue disease that killed her aunt.
The new book also delves into GaGa's fragile mental state.
It claims the insecure star hired Ciemny's wife Angela to accompany her on tour - and sleep in her bed.
Angela said GaGa would give her two hours to cuddle up to Ciemny in the tour bus or hotels before summoning her to her side.
The wife added: "I would say, 'GaGa, I have a husband to go home to. I'll be in the room next door.'
"She'd call and text me, 'I miss you, Ange, can you come back?' So I would. We literally would do our make-up together every morning and get ready for bed together at night."
Advertisement

Ciemny also claimed GaGa sacked 150 staff members during his 18-month stint as her tour manager in 2008 and 2009.

He said she did not think they were up to scratch, adding: "Everything had to be perfect."
GaGa caused a storm last month when she admitted she occasionally used cocaine, claiming it helped her creativity.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

NAG1

Trout

One of the biggest selling stars on the planet, of course people care. Try gettin tickets for one of her gigs, they are like hens teeth.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

johnneycool

Quote from: Trout on September 03, 2010, 02:12:38 PM
One of the biggest selling stars on the planet, of course people care. Try gettin tickets for one of her gigs, they are like hens teeth.

Who is he/she?

NAG1

Quote from: johnneycool on September 03, 2010, 02:13:50 PM

Who is he/she?

:D JC

If she was playing in the back yard I would pull the curtains! Yet another no talent wanabe

isourboydownyet

Quote from: NAG1 on September 03, 2010, 02:22:05 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on September 03, 2010, 02:13:50 PM

Who is he/she?

:D JC

If she was playing in the back yard I would pull the curtains! Yet another no talent wanabe

that she definitely ain't,she was very successful even before she became lady GA GA,one smart lady.(pardon the pun)

ross4life

Shes certainly a lot more talented than the manufactured music BS we have to put up with today & i believe she writes all her songs too, she would now be classed as the Madonna of the 00s

As for the diet she has a fine body shame about the head
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Candyman

I have tickets for the Belfast gig 30th October if anyone is interested?

BallyhaiseMan

Some body on her,for that "telephone" video.
Id say she would be some fun in the sack!!   :o

Puckoon

No wonder he is such a cranky bitch.