Odd notions as a child

Started by ziggysego, August 27, 2010, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hairyhog

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 31, 2010, 11:37:54 PM
After having my first kiss with a local blade, in a bush in my housing estate, I remember being as proud as punch telling my friends in primary school the next day I had S-E-X the night before!

I know a few boys who still tell the same lie

ross4life

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 31, 2010, 11:32:35 PM
The Truman show lol

Yep! Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! 
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

nrico2006

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 31, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
What are ya's on about lads i still think i am running faster than everyone else when i get a new pair of trainers.

Anyone experience the monster under the bed syndrom??? That It the clown bastid nearly tipped me over the edge

Sticking the tip top carton in the back wheel of the bmx thinking it was a motorbike

Also making peg guns and shooting pigeons with them of course no one could shot aswell as yours trully

Ah some craic

The tip top in the back wheel was the best, really thought you were the dirt bike kid flying about. 

I remember when we were mad into getting chestnuts, either climbing or knocking them down with sticks and one fella once told us that there was a place, which seemed like heaven to us, called 'Chessie Island'.  He said it was up that way.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

anportmorforjfc

We used to be goin somewhere on a sunday evening and every time we passed the same roundabout the same song was always on the radio. I used to think this was class!
Then i found out it was number one in the charts for ages!  :-[