Lourdes evacuated

Started by ziggysego, August 15, 2010, 03:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I'm disgusted to hear that someone has telephoned in a bomb warning to Lourdes, on the Feast Day of the Assumption.

I was there 4 weeks ago on the Derry Diocese Pilgrimage and it was a wonderful 6 days away. Really peaceful and a place to go to find inner peace and to revalue yourself and your life.

It's terrible to think that some callous bastard has ruined this for the people out there today.
Testing Accessibility

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2010, 03:40:15 PM
"I'm disgusted to hear that someone has telephoned in a bomb warning to Lourdes, on the Feast Day of the Assumption."

Sounds like a line you`d hear in Fr. Ted..

ONeill

I went to the Washingbay yesterday and found it peaceful too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Banana Man

Any details of who actually claimed to leave the bomb?

it's disgusting, imagine the sick people who have waited all year, maybe longer to get there, for one last chance to stay alive, you wouldn't get tired kicking the fu*kers

screenmachine

Quoteit's disgusting, imagine the sick people who have waited all year, maybe longer to get there, for one last chance to stay alive, you wouldn't get tired kicking the f**kers

That's a terrible way to treat our sick and needy.  Any last chance they have of staying alive would surely be scuppered by your tireless flurry of kicks... ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Banana Man

:D yeah that didn't read to well did it

I meant the hoors that rang the hoax in

Maguire01

Quote from: Banana Man on August 16, 2010, 08:59:44 AM
Any details of who actually claimed to leave the bomb?

it's disgusting, imagine the sick people who have waited all year, maybe longer to get there, for one last chance to stay alive, you wouldn't get tired kicking the f**kers
A good Christian response. Jesus would be proud.  :P

All of a Sludden

1 deluded man manages to move 30000 equally deluded people with a phonecall. Is this a miracle?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2010, 03:40:15 PM
I'm disgusted to hear that someone has telephoned in a bomb warning to Lourdes, on the Feast Day of the Assumption.

I was there 4 weeks ago on the Derry Diocese Pilgrimage and it was a wonderful 6 days away. Really peaceful and a place to go to find inner peace and to revalue yourself and your life.

It's terrible to think that some callous b**tard has ruined this for the people out there today.
I have been myself and agree that it's very peaceful there.  I am sure it was utter chaos as it's really a small town.  Whoever phoned in the bomb warning is more to be pitied than anything else imo
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Gaaboardmod3

Ziggy, I know you got frustrated, but that response was a breach of Rule 1. Calm it down and don't take the bait.