AIRTRICITY V ESB

Started by comethekingdom, December 29, 2008, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comethekingdom

I was thinking of changing electric supplier from ESB to Airtircity. ESB charge 0.8c per kwh more than Airtricity. Would this be a good move? Will ESB reduce their charges on the back of tumbling oil prices? Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

comethekingdom

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

comethekingdom

They are taking residential customers now!

Orior

Has anyone switched over their domestic supply? They're claiming up to 14% saving guaranteed to 30-Sept-2011.

Will prices double after Sept 11 like they did with the gas?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

In fairness to Dinny, that post is nearly 2 years old. I think Eirtricity initially went Commercial only.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 11, 2010, 02:54:47 PM
In fairness to Dinny, that post is nearly 2 years old. I think Eirtricity initially went Commercial only.

Yep 2 years old, with Bord Gais myself the most competitive if you already get your with them as well.
#newbridgeornowhere

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 11, 2010, 05:01:30 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on July 11, 2010, 02:54:47 PM

Yep 2 years old, with Bord Gais myself the most competitive if you already get your with them as well.

These lower prices will only last until the ESB can reduce their prices sometime early next year as  the treshold for competition in the market will be reached by that stage. Then the ESB will wipe out all the Bord Gais cheap prices in one fell swoop.