Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2018, 09:37:12 AM
Why can't get clearly ask the question?
WHAT IS THE FKN QUESTION?

the question has been asked 4/5 times. If you don't want to answer it that says it all really

tonto1888

Quote from: Syferus on January 14, 2018, 01:53:51 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 14, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 11:56:03 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 13, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 12:47:55 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 13, 2018, 12:21:59 AM
Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpsoe' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

No one is buying that excuse lads.

Is it just me or are all westies clueless ! between Syfillis and Rossfan i don't know which is the biggest tit!
All "Westies" have a level of brains ( excent nerdy geeky Syfīn  of course) and  humour which seems  to be far beyond the ken of Nordies .

Are you gonna answer my question about shame? I'm not that bothered about who you vote for to be honest. None of my business but I'm interested in your view on when it's ok to not feel shame over atrocities
Asked you last night what us your effin question.
What is the question???

You will be a good politician. Always avoiding the question when you know fine rightly what it is.
How long do we have to wait for the shame of something to go away? Or is it only northern republicans who have to feel shame over things which happened

Do you, though?

I do yeah as I said to rossfan when I initially asked how long we have to wait before we can stop feeling shame about such events

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 10:03:02 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpsoe' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

Is it just me or are all westies clueless ! between Syfillis and Rossfan i don't know which is the biggest tit!
All "Westies" have a level of brains ( excent nerdy geeky Syfīn  of course) and  humour which seems  to be far beyond the ken of Nordies .

Are you gonna answer my question about shame? I'm not that bothered about who you vote for to be honest. None of my business but I'm interested in your view on when it's ok to not feel shame over atrocities
What is the question???

You will be a good politician. Always avoiding the question when you know fine rightly what it is.
How long do we have to wait for the shame of something to go away? Or is it only northern republicans who have to feel shame over things which happened

Do you, though?

Nationalists will always feel shame over the likes of Kingsmill, Enniskillen etc.

Now answer me this do you feel shame over Dunmanway, Balleyseedy etc or is it only nationalists that should feel shame over atrocities committed in their name?
Northern Ireland is volatile. The South is not. NI could collapse again into intercommunal violence. The South won't. 
Enniskillen could and probably will be repeated. Dunmanway will not. That is the difference

Nonsense.

After Omagh which is over 20 years ago there has not been any paramilitary attack that has caused mass civilian deaths. Those things are in the past, like Dunmanway as you say. I find it a bit rich of free staters to moralise about contrition and shame when they have never shown any for their own reprehensible acts in gaining their freedom.

Aidan McAnespire's 30th Anniversary is coming up next month, maybe the Roscommon Brownshirts should go and try and understand what life could be like for Northern nationalists trying to live their lives during that period of time.
20 years is nothing in a dysfunctional society. NI has a long history of political violence over the last 100 years.
Roscommon doesn't. 

https://youtu.be/G7qEivYkgZM

As I told you earlier, you are talking nonsense.
Polarised socities breed political violence.Paisleys grow where there is hatred. Even if things are calm you have parades. Lie down croppies is every year.

The most exciting thing that happens in Roscommon is Mayo in the Hyde.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 10:03:02 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

What is the question???

Do you, though?

Nationalists will always feel shame over the likes of Kingsmill, Enniskillen etc.

Now answer me this do you feel shame over Dunmanway, Balleyseedy etc or is it only nationalists that should feel shame over atrocities committed in their name?
Northern Ireland is volatile. The South is not. NI could collapse again into intercommunal violence. The South won't. 
Enniskillen could and probably will be repeated. Dunmanway will not. That is the difference

Nonsense.

After Omagh which is over 20 years ago there has not been any paramilitary attack that has caused mass civilian deaths. Those things are in the past, like Dunmanway as you say. I find it a bit rich of free staters to moralise about contrition and shame when they have never shown any for their own reprehensible acts in gaining their freedom.

Aidan McAnespire's 30th Anniversary is coming up next month, maybe the Roscommon Brownshirts should go and try and understand what life could be like for Northern nationalists trying to live their lives during that period of time.
20 years is nothing in a dysfunctional society. NI has a long history of political violence over the last 100 years.
Roscommon doesn't. 

https://youtu.be/G7qEivYkgZM

As I told you earlier, you are talking nonsense.
Polarised socities breed political violence.Paisleys grow where there is hatred. Even if things are calm you have parades. Lie down croppies is every year.

The most exciting thing that happens in Roscommon is Mayo in the Hyde.

So the Roscommon Brownshirts who are moralising and pontificating on Northern issues have no understanding of the environment in which they were born into and grew up in. It's a bit rich of them to be giving out lectures so and even moreso when they ignore the atrocities committed for their own state.

Rossfan

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 14, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

the question has been asked 4/5 times. If you don't want to answer it that says it all really
For the 3rd time
WHAT IS THE QUESTION?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tonto1888

Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

For the 3rd time
WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

read your PMs

Syferus

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 14, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

For the 3rd time
WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

read your PMs

You could have just said what the fecking question was.

tonto1888

Quote from: Syferus on January 14, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 14, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

For the 3rd time
WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

read your PMs

You could have just said what the fecking question was.

4 or 5 times its been said

Rossfan

How long must republicans feel shame for Kingsmill and the like?
Don't know if it's for me to say who should or shouldn't be shamed but anyway -
In the absence of a truth and reconciliation commission type thing - in practice probably till all involved and the victims relatives who were alive at the time pass away.
Nobody ought to feel shame for what others did before they were born.

tonto1888

Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
How long must republicans feel shame for Kingsmill and the like?
Don't know if it's for me to say who should or shouldn't be shamed but anyway -
In the absence of a truth and reconciliation commission type thing - in practice probably till all involved and the victims relatives who were alive at the time pass away.
Nobody ought to feel shame for what others did before they were born.

Good answer. I identify as an Irish Republican and atrocities like Kingsmill/Enniskillen/Omagh to name a few shame, not only me, but Irish Republicanism as a whole. I don't think there should ever be a time when that isn't the case

Rossfan

Like the civil war in the 26 when all involved pass away....

armaghniac

McElduf to resign, as per freestate  radio.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dougal Maguire

Will Canavan be candidate in by election
Careful now

OgraAnDun

Quote from: armaghniac on January 15, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
McElduf to resign, as per freestanding radio.

The right thing to do regardless of his intentions with the tweet.

longballin

No chance of a  DUP politician resign after many of their shameful outbursts.