Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2018, 10:45:33 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 13, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
I'd agree with Tony but Paisley disgusting remarks happened years ago and he's now dead.
Barry's idiocy happened last week so is all the rage.
3 months time it will be forgotten.
Meanwhile John O'Dowd was condemning Kingsmill out of hand the other night and Snarlene is in Killarney today to make some speech or other.
Choreography or coincidences?

There you go with time again. Does Paisleys remarks being so long time ago make them any less hurtful?

People rightly laugh at those in the north who attempt whataboutry when their 'team' fĂșcks up. Only those who have party membership buy that sort of logical fallacy as being relevant or a mitigating factor.

What are you talking about now? What has the drivel you just posted have to do with my post

Rossfan

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 13, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 12:47:55 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 13, 2018, 12:21:59 AM
Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpsoe' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

No one is buying that excuse lads.

Is it just me or are all westies clueless ! between Syfillis and Rossfan i don't know which is the biggest tit!
All "Westies" have a level of brains ( excent nerdy geeky Syfīn  of course) and  humour which seems  to be far beyond the ken of Nordies .

Are you gonna answer my question about shame? I'm not that bothered about who you vote for to be honest. None of my business but I'm interested in your view on when it's ok to not feel shame over atrocities
Asked you last night what us your effin question.
What is the question???
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tonto1888

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 11:56:03 PM
Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpsoe' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

Is it just me or are all westies clueless ! between Syfillis and Rossfan i don't know which is the biggest tit!
All "Westies" have a level of brains ( excent nerdy geeky Syfīn  of course) and  humour which seems  to be far beyond the ken of Nordies .

Are you gonna answer my question about shame? I'm not that bothered about who you vote for to be honest. None of my business but I'm interested in your view on when it's ok to not feel shame over atrocities
What is the question???

You will be a good politician. Always avoiding the question when you know fine rightly what it is.
How long do we have to wait for the shame of something to go away? Or is it only northern republicans who have to feel shame over things which happened

Syferus

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 14, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

What is the question???

You will be a good politician. Always avoiding the question when you know fine rightly what it is.
How long do we have to wait for the shame of something to go away? Or is it only northern republicans who have to feel shame over things which happened

Do you, though?

Rossfan

Why can't get clearly ask the question?
WHAT IS THE FKN QUESTION?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2018, 10:45:33 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 13, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
I'd agree with Tony but Paisley disgusting remarks happened years ago and he's now dead.
Barry's idiocy happened last week so is all the rage.
3 months time it will be forgotten.
Meanwhile John O'Dowd was condemning Kingsmill out of hand the other night and Snarlene is in Killarney today to make some speech or other.
Choreography or coincidences?

There you go with time again. Does Paisleys remarks being so long time ago make them any less hurtful?

People rightly laugh at those in the north who attempt whataboutry when their 'team' fĂșcks up. Only those who have party membership buy that sort of logical fallacy as being relevant or a mitigating factor.

You laugh at us? Do you laugh at the Stardust victims and Mary Boyle too or do you just try to aribrush it out of your history?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Syferus on January 14, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

What is the question???

Do you, though?

Nationalists will always feel shame over the likes of Kingsmill, Enniskillen etc.

Now answer me this do you feel shame over Dunmanway, Balleyseedy etc or is it only nationalists that should feel shame over atrocities committed in their name?

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

What is the question???

Do you, though?

Nationalists will always feel shame over the likes of Kingsmill, Enniskillen etc.

Now answer me this do you feel shame over Dunmanway, Balleyseedy etc or is it only nationalists that should feel shame over atrocities committed in their name?
Northern Ireland is volatile. The South is not. NI could collapse again into intercommunal violence. The South won't. 
Enniskillen could and probably will be repeated. Dunmanway will not. That is the difference 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

What is the question???

Do you, though?

Northern Ireland is volatile. The South is not. NI could collapse again into intercommunal violence. The South won't. 
Enniskillen could and probably will be repeated. Dunmanway will not. That is the difference

Nonsense.

After Omagh which is over 20 years ago there has not been any paramilitary attack that has caused mass civilian deaths. Those things are in the past, like Dunmanway as you say. I find it a bit rich of free staters to moralise about contrition and shame when they have never shown any for their own reprehensible acts in gaining their freedom.

Aidan McAnespire's 30th Anniversary is coming up next month, maybe the Roscommon Brownshirts should go and try and understand what life could be like for Northern nationalists trying to live their lives during that period of time.

Rossfan

A British thug kills an Irishman 30 years ago because of Roscommon "Brownshirts"????????
Time you changed your tablets😁😂

I suspect Bombast considers herself an Irish Citizen and if ever moves from the cave in Tyrone will use an Irish passport.

Does she feel any shame being a citizen and passport holder of the State she holds in such disdain?

Now I've got to go out and partake in the real world and go to the Hyde later. Must keep a look out for "Brownshirts"😆😆😆😆

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
A British thug kills an Irishman 30 years ago because of Roscommon "Brownshirts"????????
Time you changed your tablets😁😂

I suspect Bombast considers herself an Irish Citizen and if ever moves from the cave in Tyrone will use an Irish passport.

Does she feel any shame being a citizen and passport holder of the State she holds in such disdain?

Now I've got to go out and partake in the real world and go to the Hyde later. Must keep a look out for "Brownshirts"😆😆😆😆

A pity you continually try and avoid the issue.

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

What is the question???

Do you, though?

Nonsense.

After Omagh which is over 20 years ago there has not been any paramilitary attack that has caused mass civilian deaths. Those things are in the past, like Dunmanway as you say. I find it a bit rich of free staters to moralise about contrition and shame when they have never shown any for their own reprehensible acts in gaining their freedom.

Aidan McAnespire's 30th Anniversary is coming up next month, maybe the Roscommon Brownshirts should go and try and understand what life could be like for Northern nationalists trying to live their lives during that period of time.
20 years is nothing in a dysfunctional society. NI has a long history of political violence over the last 100 years.
Roscommon doesn't. 

https://youtu.be/G7qEivYkgZM
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 14, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

What is the question???

Do you, though?

Nonsense.

20 years is nothing in a dysfunctional society. NI has a long history of political violence over the last 100 years.
Roscommon doesn't. 

https://youtu.be/G7qEivYkgZM

As I told you earlier, you are talking nonsense.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Owen Brannigan
Can anyone explain how Bea Worton, mother of a Kingsmills victim, has been receiving prank calls referring to Kingsmill bread in the period before Christmas?  Is it evidence of a sick joke doing the rounds in private and dog whistled by McElduff?

Mrs Worton is quoted in Belfast Telegraph:

"I have had calls asking for 10 slices of Kingsmill bread for toasting - that must have been last October or November," she revealed.

"I have also had calls where they are laughing loudly, saying: 'You think you are smart and you will do harm to us'.

"In others they laugh hysterically when I pick up the phone and I know what's coming, so I put the phone down.

"It's very hurtful, it's just distasteful. I would say I have had nine or 10 calls in all, up to just before Christmas.

"The fact that they are doing this to me makes me think that they are hurting, that they have something on their conscience which is making them try to hurt me, but I won't let them do that."

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 13, 2018, 10:10:40 PM
Owen are you trying to connect the calls to Barry McElduff in someway? Seriously?

I would be certain that McElduff was not responsible for or involved in the trolling of Mrs Worton and making these horrific telephone calls referring to Kingsmill bread.  However, given these claims by Mrs Worton, it would appear that the reference to Kingsmill bread and the victims of the massacre carried out by the IRA at Kingsmills was/is active/known among some who supported the armed conflict.  My question was whether McElduff was aware of such references in making his video. These claims by Mrs Worton about the calls she was receiving before Christmas add a further layer of supposed 'coincidence' to McElduff's choice of bread from all the brands sold in that shop. Certainly would appear to be a coincidence too far.

AQMP

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on January 14, 2018, 01:01:36 PM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan
Can anyone explain how Bea Worton, mother of a Kingsmills victim, has been receiving prank calls referring to Kingsmill bread in the period before Christmas?  Is it evidence of a sick joke doing the rounds in private and dog whistled by McElduff?

Mrs Worton is quoted in Belfast Telegraph:

"I have had calls asking for 10 slices of Kingsmill bread for toasting - that must have been last October or November," she revealed.

"I have also had calls where they are laughing loudly, saying: 'You think you are smart and you will do harm to us'.

"In others they laugh hysterically when I pick up the phone and I know what's coming, so I put the phone down.

"It's very hurtful, it's just distasteful. I would say I have had nine or 10 calls in all, up to just before Christmas.

"The fact that they are doing this to me makes me think that they are hurting, that they have something on their conscience which is making them try to hurt me, but I won't let them do that."

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 13, 2018, 10:10:40 PM
Owen are you trying to connect the calls to Barry McElduff in someway? Seriously?

I would be certain that McElduff was not responsible for or involved in the trolling of Mrs Worton and making these horrific telephone calls referring to Kingsmill bread.  However, given these claims by Mrs Worton, it would appear that the reference to Kingsmill bread and the victims of the massacre carried out by the IRA at Kingsmills was/is active/known among some who supported the armed conflict.  My question was whether McElduff was aware of such references in making his video. These claims by Mrs Worton about the calls she was receiving before Christmas add a further layer of supposed 'coincidence' to McElduff's choice of bread from all the brands sold in that shop. Certainly would appear to be a coincidence too far.

Even by the standards of the GAA board this is an unusual post.