Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

I think it should also be noted in fairness to mcelduff he confirmed kingsmill and said it was a sectarian murder. We are moving slowly in the right direction. Now to get the DUP moving in the right direction.

Orior

It will be interesting to see who the pan unionist front come up with

1) unionist victim or non-unionist victim
2) pro-brexit or remainer
3) male, or female or other

Whatever happens, you can expect the bitterness and sniping to continue, with plenty of reminders for the relations of the Kingsmill victims.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: Orior on January 15, 2018, 08:11:41 PM
It will be interesting to see who the pan unionist front come up with

1) unionist victim or non-unionist victim
2) pro-brexit or remainer
3) male, or female or other

Whatever happens, you can expect the bitterness and sniping to continue, with plenty of reminders for the relations of the Kingsmill victims.

My money is on Jim Gavin to rally the anti SF vote

https://youtu.be/DDgdGseMs7Q
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Seany

Thinking an MP can profoundly change the lives of people in a constituency, particularly in NI where you can't form the govt. and have ministers is nonsense.  In the 26 counties, perhaps, where gombeen politics means that the local TD, if he gets a ministry can bring all sorts to his area, but this doesn't work in the north.,  West Tyrone is like all the border constituencies, ravaged by partition, on the hind tit and last in the queue for any economic initiatives because of their republican sympathies. Sinn Fein will walk the by election. I wouldn't be surprised if the SDLP stand aside and allow a unionist to stand alone against a SF candidate. It would be the last treachery for them in Tyrone, following on from bringing in Fergal Logan to unseat Michelle Gildernew in FST and of course, parachuting Brid Rodgers into WT to try and beat Pat Doherty.  There she was, a Donegal woman, living in Armagh poncing around Omagh wearing a Tyrone jersey.  Classy.  Really classy.  Tyrone people can spot a spoofer a mile off.  She got hammered.  Hammered. She actually lost votes from Joe Byrne who got 15000 in 1997.  The latest chancer, McCrossan who is an absolute SF hater, lost them another 10k last year, coming in just over 5k.  It wouldn't even win them an Assembly seat in that constituency where the quota was 7300 votes last year.  Eugene McMenamin and Joe Byrne could always get votes here

thewobbler

f**k me, and there you have it.

Sinn Fein clearly have no history of running higher profile candidates from outside an electoral area.

And having a voice in parliament is absolutely no advantage at all whatsover over not having a voice.

——

I'm guessing that you believed firmly in purgatory until that day the church decided it didn't exist.

Minder

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 15, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on January 15, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
BTW I am not a member of the SDLP

Hilarious.

;D

Yeah anyone that holds SF to account on their record or is in any way critical is a "stoop"  ::)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

playwiththewind1st

A year's money, for doing feck all? That's some record & it applies to all 90 of the wasters.

charlieTully

Daithi McKay f..ked up gone.
Barry f..ked up gone. But all you hear is republican bashing from the usual suspects, the entire SDLP voting population must post on here. What is with all the hatred?

Rossfan

Quote from: Minder on January 15, 2018, 08:48:59 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 15, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on January 15, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
BTW I am not a member of the SDLP

Hilarious.

;D

Yeah anyone that holds SF to account on their record or is in any way critical is a "stoop"  ::)
Don't be too hard on Bombast - he's still trying to come to terms with a SF man saying he did something wrong😲
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rois

Quote from: Seany on January 15, 2018, 08:18:27 PM
. It would be the last treachery for them in Tyrone, following on from bringing in Fergal Logan... parachuting Brid Rodgers into WT to try and beat Pat Doherty.  There she was, a Donegal woman,

Fergal Logan? Really? Not sure he realised he was on the ticket. Fergal McKinney maybe.

Also - where's Pat Doherty from? Surely not Donegal? Martin McGuinness was MP for Mid Ulster and him a Derry man living in Derry. Gerry Adams is a TD in Louth.   

oakleafgael

Quote from: Rois on January 15, 2018, 09:00:57 PM
. It would be the last treachery for them in Tyrone, following on from bringing in Fergal Logan... parachuting Brid Rodgers into WT to try and beat Pat Doherty.  There she was, a Donegal woman,

Fergal Logan? Really? Not sure he realised he was on the ticket. Fergal McKinney maybe.

Also - where's Pat Doherty from? Surely not Donegal? Martin McGuinness was MP for Mid Ulster and him a Derry man living in Derry. Gerry Adams is a TD in Louth.

Rois

The Mid Ulster ward would be close to 50% in County Derry and takes in the McGuiness homestead.

Owenmoresider

I wouldn't be surprised if the SDLP stand aside and allow a unionist to stand alone against a SF candidate. It would be the last treachery for them in Tyrone, following on from bringing in Fergal Logan to unseat Michelle Gildernew in FST and of course, parachuting Brid Rodgers into WT to try and beat Pat Doherty.  There she was, a Donegal woman, living in Armagh poncing around Omagh wearing a Tyrone jersey.  Classy.  Really classy.  Tyrone people can spot a spoofer a mile off.  She got hammered.  Hammered. She actually lost votes from Joe Byrne who got 15000 in 1997.  The latest chancer, McCrossan who is an absolute SF hater, lost them another 10k last year, coming in just over 5k.  It wouldn't even win them an Assembly seat in that constituency where the quota was 7300 votes last year.  Eugene McMenamin and Joe Byrne could always get votes here
Part of being a Shinner cult type appears to be to sneer about anything and everything the SDLP do it would seem, and to look down on them as some kind of inferior beings. It's not a football team you are following.

Quotefollowing on from bringing in Fergal Logan to unseat Michelle Gildernew in FST and of course, parachuting Brid Rodgers into WT to try and beat Pat Doherty.  There she was, a Donegal woman, living in Armagh poncing around Omagh wearing a Tyrone jersey.
Yes Rodgers was from Donegal. As was Pat Doherty. And I don't think Mid Ulster's boundaries expanded to the Bogside but that didn't stop McGuinness running there.

QuoteThe latest chancer, McCrossan who is an absolute SF hater, lost them another 10k last year, coming in just over 5k.  It wouldn't even win them an Assembly seat in that constituency where the quota was 7300 votes last year.  Eugene McMenamin and Joe Byrne could always get votes here
But it's ok to be a SDLP hater of course  ::)
Incidentally McCrossan didn't lose them 10k votes, they were lost long ago. The SDLP vote hasn't exceeded 6500 since 2001. Who got that highest vote since then? McCrossan. His vote in the Assembly last March was 3k higher than what Joe Byrne got in 2011.

trileacman

Fair play to Barry there, he correctly called out Kingsmill as the vicious act it was. I actually admire him after that for saying what needed to be said.

It even disappoints me a bit to know that more insidious acts of fraud, embezzlement and corruption have not been punished as they should have been by dismissal. Arlene, Sammy, Ian Og, punt, carol ni chulain and many more have been lining their pockets at the expense of us taxpayers and the f**king leeches continue to get away with it. Even when they were exposed there was an unabashed air of defiance as if this was the way of the world and we had to suck it up.

It's f**king typical of this shithole that blatant embezzlement goes unpunished whilst (to my eye) poorly-timed attempts at humour seems the sole sackable offence.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

playwiththewind1st

You can add Ruane, Attwood, Newton in there too. Good old John Laird still merrily milking his Lords' expenses. The whole lot of them have the snouts deep in the trough.