Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 30, 2007, 07:34:14 PM
Izzy's footballer boyfriend stood by her in front of the paparazzi, bit cringeworthy to be honest, and Karl proposed to Susan on the London Eye, it brought a tear to the eye!
She said yes.
Elle threw herself at Ned again, she's a right dirtbag, can't blame Ned.
All in, a right good episode

Brilliant! I haven't seen it, but there's tears of joy in my eyes with the news. Good to see them back together again and getting married.  ;D
Testing Accessibility

Stranworst

last year in mandela was unbelievable!! You don't realise how many people love Neighbours and love Karl til you go!! Then you bump into people you've known for ages but never really talked about Neighbours to!

mooncatiii

congratulations to th happy couple...Dr K and Susan, and word when the big day is? shud get a rip organised as a celebration! 
shazam

ziggysego

Be prepared for an emotional Neighbours today. Get the tissuses ready, it's going to be a sad one!
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

I'm in floods of tears here. It just isn't fair!! :-(
Testing Accessibility

The Gs Man

Ahh, the Mandella Hall.  Who could forget it.

(I am not in this picture, I took it)
Keep 'er lit

tyroneboi

But life isnt fair ziggy - its always the good ones that get taken from us!!

ExiledGael

Very good ending today, the emotions were running high from the good at the hospital to the very moving scenes at the end!
Great stuff, not a fan of Stingray, though very sad storyline
Best daytime programme in the history of tv

Will Hunting

Lads, can some of yous give me a rundown of yesterday's episode?

Rma13

Kerry got the all clear (future tests permitting) & Stingray died at a surprise Birthday party for his Mum out on the street. 

Will Hunting

Rma13

We don't really know as yet, in yesterday's episode he just seemed to sit down on a seat, complaining of feeling a bit tired, cue some slow, soppy music & us apparently watching Stingray's spirit leaving his body as those at the party tried to rouse him.

ONeill

I wonder two things:

1. Is it bird flu?
2. Will we get a day off school?
3. Isn't it ironic that in the year that a Stingray kills an Australian icon, the Aussie government get their own back and kill off the best known Stingray in the country? This is no better than the Saddam hanging.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Quote from: Will Hunting on June 01, 2007, 12:39:04 PM
How did he die?

Stingray's death

Another roller coaster episode today in Neighbours. Good old Stingray didn't leave without saying goodbye. Boy, I laughed and cried. Stingray, I had my doubts about you when you joined Ramsey Street all those years ago when you streaked an Aussie Rules games because of you ADD. However you dumbfounded me, one of the best characters to grace the cul-de-sac of all time.

Sure, you're no Karl Kennedy, but definately go onto the legends list.

Goodbye!
Testing Accessibility

qub la la la

stingray and drew kirk in that big ramsey street in the sky! r.i.p.