Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

the day alma stewart died was the day home and away lost its appeal...she was the stalwart of the show. is alf still alive...he wasnt the same man after she left.
vinny tried to be the toady of the show...didnt work, only one toady rebecchi

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Way too much Home and Away chat on the thread folks....if you want to discuss that nonsense then set up a Home and Away thread and leave this one to the only Aussie soap worth watching >:(

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Looks like theres no chance of the Rosie/Pepper love relationship then  :(
Does anyone else think that Ned is turning into one of the best characters at the moment? or is that just me?

ziggysego

Quote from: tyroneboi on May 09, 2007, 10:10:51 PM
Does anyone else think that Ned is turning into one of the best characters at the moment? or is that just me?

Just you
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Quote from: ziggysego on May 09, 2007, 10:12:14 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on May 09, 2007, 10:10:51 PM

Just you

Thought so ;D

FermPundit

Are we all glad to see the back of Dr. Karl's beard??
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ziggysego

I'm sure Susan will miss her Chewbacca.

What's people's opinion of Ringo? I know he's a young lad and as a rule, they usually make annoying characters on soaps, but I like this young lad. I feel that if anyone, he will be the one that can restore some male pride back into the house of trousers.
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Must say I do find Ned less annoying now. Karl's beard should have stayed!
I was very disappointed with the ending today, that bitch falling in the water, then floating around face down as if she was dead, poor stuff!
Hope Rosie turns out to be a raving Lesbian! She was loving spreading that sun cream on Pepper today, but who wouldn't I suppose!

FermPundit

I always miss Neighbours on a Friday. Who fell into the water??
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ExiledGael

Lolly's step mother, it was shit, Lolly was confronting her

hitzelsperger

Lolly is a wee p***k, hope she fell in too and drowned! :P

hitzelsperger

lads what about pepper in todays episode, she is one sexy bit of gear, flashing herself to rosie to see if she got turned on...some body, wouldnt look out of place on baywatch/!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hitzelsperger on May 15, 2007, 06:13:24 PM
lads what about pepper in todays episode, she is one sexy bit of gear, flashing herself to rosie to see if she got turned on...some body, wouldnt look out of place on baywatch/!!

Or in my bedroom either ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.