Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ExiledGael

That annoyed me a bit today, always had Janae down as a great woman!! Now after giving poor Boyd a hard time for lying she's gonna hide all this!!
Still a stunner though! Where's Izzy by the way?? I missed a few weeks a month or so back

ziggysego

Quote from: ExiledGael on March 19, 2007, 09:03:31 PM
That annoyed me a bit today, always had Janae down as a great woman!! Now after giving poor Boyd a hard time for lying she's gonna hide all this!!
Still a stunner though! Where's Izzy by the way?? I missed a few weeks a month or so back

She buggered off to London. I see that Karl give Susan tickets for the two of them to go to London for a holiday. Have we seen the last of Izzy?
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

FermPundit

yeah from what I've read Little Britain's Lou and Andy will be in a scene set in the Scarlet Bar. Not sure when it will be aired on TV though
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ziggysego

Quote from: FermPundit on March 21, 2007, 03:03:12 PM
yeah from what I've read Little Britain's Lou and Andy will be in a scene set in the Scarlet Bar. Not sure when it will be aired on TV though

Will be aired in two months time in Australia, which is approx. four months time here.
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

good job!! I missed the Shane Warne guest appearance so I hope I remember to watch the little Britain one!

gawa316

Quote from: ziggysego on March 19, 2007, 09:09:38 PM
Quote from: ExiledGael on March 19, 2007, 09:03:31 PM

She buggered off to London. I see that Karl give Susan tickets for the two of them to go to London for a holiday. Have we seen the last of Izzy?

There's a big story line here. All 3 of them where on every english chat show, awards do going when they were filming in London. It must be on screens soon as that was quite a while ago. Oh how I've missed Izzy (although Pepper has filled the void some what).

ziggysego

Quote from: FermPundit on March 21, 2007, 03:12:07 PM
good job!! I missed the Shane Warne guest appearance so I hope I remember to watch the little Britain one!

Miska was all over him like a bad rash!
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

just after watching the scene on you tube. You can hardly blame Miska! the Russians are mad about cricket!

hitzelsperger

Miska is a dirty bit, Warne was lucky got away from her. Have to reitterate from my previos post a wile ago, Pepper is the hottest thing on the street since Dee Bliss!

ziggysego

Paul was mad in the head, when he turned down her advances last night. I would have and so would any sane man... and a few women ;)
Testing Accessibility

SlimShady

ziggy, down boy!!

Dione is still quite a looker, well the actress who played her is-

www.madeleinewest.com

hitzelsperger

sorry lads, made a big mistake, forgot that one miss holly valance once graced the street as an innocent school girl, from the picture below she looks in pretty good nick!

[attachment deleted by admin]

FermPundit

yep, Holly Valance is still a fox. She is looking pretty fine in prison break when she makes the odd brief appearance.

Was she ever written out of Neighbours or is she still in New York??

tyroneboi

apparently pepper and rosie get a little more friendly than usual in the next few months in Neighbours!! Should be worth the wait! Pepper is a hot bit of stuff.