Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Well that wee slip up there Tommy shows you're not too sure of what you speak. ;)
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2009, 10:07:47 PM
Well that wee slip up there Tommy shows you're not too sure of what you speak. ;)

Ziggy flexing his board muscles here!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tommy Tight Lips

i particularly dont like bridget,shes always f**king complaining about something!!she complained at the start and didnt think declan really liked her,then she complained about nicola (altho perhaps was fair enough).more recently she was complaining about the outfits for the cheerleaders had to wear for the dingoes big game!!i cant think right at the minute,perhaps some of you lads can help me out,but its in my head that shes always complaining!!!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Tommy Tight Lips on January 12, 2009, 10:25:00 PM
i particularly dont like bridget,shes always f**king complaining about something!!she complained at the start and didnt think declan really liked her,then she complained about nicola (altho perhaps was fair enough).more recently she was complaining about the outfits for the cheerleaders had to wear for the dingoes big game!!i cant think right at the minute,perhaps some of you lads can help me out,but its in my head that shes always complaining!!!

Nope, she's a dick. Poison. Plus she isn't even good looking, she looks like Lee Sharpe, what were the casting people at when they hired her??

Get the Parkers out... Such a shame too because Stuart was one of my heroes from the street, Ned was always a bit gay with te singing an all but least he pulled some good weemen.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 12, 2009, 10:34:21 PM
Quote from: Tommy Tight Lips on January 12, 2009, 10:25:00 PM

Nope, she's a dick. Poison. Plus she isn't even good looking, she looks like Lee Sharpe, what were the casting people at when they hired her??

Get the Parkers out... Such a shame too because Stuart was one of my heroes from the street, Ned was always a bit gay with te singing an all but least he pulled some good weemen.

Come on lads, I know the Parkers can be a pack of spiggin hufters at times but they're the only link we have left to that bedrock of Australian rural life called Oakey, home of Gentleman Drew Kirk RIP. For that alone I think we should give them a chance.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Tommy Tight Lips

i take your point on the oakey link but i still dont like them!!i cant believe it hasnt been done by now but surely there should be some sort of statue erected in ramsey street??the way you would see outside football stadiums with famous players who have passed away.maybe build a mini roundabout in the middle of the street,its more than big enough,put a flower bed in there obviously,then the statue of drew and a wee plaque below it??already though im sensing a problem because a statue in the middle of the street could interfer with the cricket and footy games that happen now and again!

T O Hare

Who is your favourite neighbours character of all time?.. you have to stick your neck out and pick one.... mine is the legend, the greatest, the sexiest, the womaniser, the alcoholic, the footie ref, the surgeon, the herbalist, the drug rep, the organic farmer, the father, the grandfather, the stepfather,the confider, the friend, the doc, Mr Karl Kennedy!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: T O Hare on January 13, 2009, 12:45:25 PM
Who is your favourite neighbours character of all time?.. you have to stick your neck out and pick one.... mine is the legend, the greatest, the sexiest, the womaniser, the alcoholic, the footie ref, the surgeon, the herbalist, the drug rep, the organic farmer, the father, the grandfather, the stepfather,the confider, the friend, the doc, Mr Karl Kennedy!!!!

I would have to agree with you here tom... Especially after his two performances in Queens Union, hope he is coming back again this year, I will be there with bells on

Honourable mentions to Toadie, Stu Parker, Stingray, Lou, Tad, Paul Robbo, Jim Robbo, Joe Mangel, Joe Scully, Dylan Timmins, Darcy Tyler and Frazier Yeats...

All top blokes!! Maybe not Darcy but still there was never a dull moment when he was snaking about

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 12, 2009, 11:08:15 PM
Come on lads, I know the Parkers can be a pack of spiggin hufters at times but they're the only link we have left to that bedrock of Australian rural life called Oakey, home of Gentleman Drew Kirk RIP. For that alone I think we should give them a chance.

True - but they are an embarrasment to the good name of Oakey. Every day they spend in Erinsborough is a further stain on the memory of Drew Kirk RIP.

PARKERS OUT.

ziggysego

Exactly LDA. I looked at Oakey as a place I'd love to retire to. I mean Oakey gave us Drew and Stu... the women are bound to be outstanding too.

Then the Parker's arrived and that illusion was shattered.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 13, 2009, 05:34:01 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on January 13, 2009, 12:45:25 PM

I would have to agree with you here tom... Especially after his two performances in Queens Union, hope he is coming back again this year, I will be there with bells on

Honourable mentions to Toadie, Stu Parker, Stingray, Lou, Tad, Paul Robbo, Jim Robbo, Joe Mangel, Joe Scully, Dylan Timmins, Darcy Tyler and Frazier Yeats...

All top blokes!! Maybe not Darcy but still there was never a dull moment when he was snaking about

Toadie - turned into a dick
Stu Parker - dick
Stingray - absolute dick
Lou - good man
Tad - ok, i suppose
Paul Robbo - absolute legend
Jim Robbo - legend
Joe Mangel - very good man
Joe Scully - dick
Dylan Timmins - dick
Darcy Tyler - dick
Frazier Yeats - dick
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

hitzelsperger

Drew Kirk R.I.P is the best man ever to walk ramsey street and im sure no one here will argue that!

also a shout for big phil martin was some man too!

SidelineKick

Big Phil was a poof.  Or as he like to be called under his pseudonym "Phillpa Martiness". Dick.

As for Drew Kirk, don't get me started, compless tosser.  Fell off a horse, died and was buried all in the one episode. Shows how much respect he got.  You only have to look at his son to see how much of a w**ker he was.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.