Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Neighbours: The Iconic Episodes (3 Discs)

Neighbours: The Iconic Episodes Volume 1 is a trip down memory lane for fans of one of Australia's most successful TV dramas. This DVD collection features complete episodes from some of the most memorable moments in the 22 years of Ramsey Street history. It includes classic storylines that launched the successful international careers of Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Guy Pearce, Natalie Imbruglia and Holly Valance.

Episodes Comprise:

Episode 1: The very first episode broadcast by Chanel Seven
Episode171: First episode on Ten
Episode 415: Harold's arrival
Episode 449: Ramsay St. Olympics
Episode 856: Naked Henry episode
Episode 1000: Milestone episode - 1000th episode party celebration special Episode 1285 Joe Mangel's life torn apart - Kerry shot.
Episode 1286: Kerry dies
Episode 1520: Harold goes missing
Episode 1521: Search for Harold
Episode 1949: Waterhole explodes
Episode 1950: Waterhole explosion aftermath
Episode 2251: Kennedy's move in
Episode 2995: Karl kisses Sarah. Ben's car crash
Episode 2996: Ben lives!
Episode 3418: The Scullys move into the Martins' old place
Episode 3419: Scullys unpack
Episode 4007: Marc & Stephanie's wedding
Episode 4008: Flick breaks up Marc & Stephanie's wedding
Episode 4292: Dee & Toady's honeymoon sours
Episode 4293: Toady's nightmare continues
Episode 4500: Toady finally moves on from Dee

Available from play.com
Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: ziggysego on November 28, 2008, 03:52:24 PM

Neighbours: The Iconic Episodes Volume 1 is a trip down memory lane for fans of one of Australia's most successful TV dramas. This DVD collection features complete episodes from some of the most memorable moments in the 22 years of Ramsey Street history. It includes classic storylines that launched the successful international careers of Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Guy Pearce, Natalie Imbruglia and Holly Valance.

Episodes Comprise:

Episode 1000: Milestone episode - 1000th episode party celebration special Episode 1285 Joe Mangel's life torn apart - Kerry shot.

Available from play.com

Not sure I could hadnle episodes 42492 and 4293. I miss Dee, God rest her soul.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

TacadoirArdMhacha

Gentleman Drew Kirk RIP

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJlMLcrx2E

Gone but not forgotten.

Dan and Libby getting it together today. Tough times for the Doc though. Good to see Robbo pitching in with a bit of moral support. Scary situation for Elle and Susan, an unlikely partnership.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on November 28, 2008, 03:52:24 PM

Episodes Comprise:

Available from play.com

Well found ziggy!! That is a definite stocking filler, I will now e mail my woman with the link to that page and see if she takes the hint!!

As for Fitzy, what a bloke, am glad him and lib have got together, hes such an all round good guy, a great role model for young ben.

I cant get my head round robbo doing this newspaper thing!

On a side note, we will have lost a contributor to the thread, Jim Stynes, as he has left us today for down under, maybe in a few weeks when he acclimatises he will let us know how the residents of ramsay street are getting along!!

Good Luck Jim...

Rav67

£11.99 it almost feels like stealing at that price!  My memory before Karl kissing Sarah is very hazy but I've seen every one on the list after that.  Distinctly remember theday after the Scullys moved in and everyone at PE talking about it.  The Dee episodes were very hard to take, I had just started university a week or 2 and they were not what ou needed at that time.  What really infuriated me was how soon they called the search party off, the bastards only looked for a few hours till it was dark and then they gave up.

Our Nail Loney

I was a big Joe Mangel fan, a great bloke in the Joe Scully mode, the episodes where Kerry gets shot will be hard to take.

I am glad that this is volume one and looks like they have more in the pipeline, a whole volume in itself could be dedicated to Drew Kirk RIP, with his arrival, his romancing of Lib, and his untimely demise.

Would be a GAA Board best seller.

T O Hare

Libby was looking great today and her and Dan will make a great couple!!! The Doc will be a happy man!!! He ia a bit like Drew (RIP)... I hope Jim and Hitzilberger dont be puttting in too many spoilers!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T O Hare

Scott and Charlenes wedding, Madge and Helens deaths, Cody getting shot, Sarahs wedding, Julie Martins death, Pauls comeback!!!! were all iconic!!!!!

hitzelsperger

lads all you have to know is that there is some juicey story lines coming your way in next couple of months, edge of the seat stuff!!

Dan is dead on but not in the same league as Drew Kirk (RIP). anyone think he looks like a certain down player of the same name?

Our Nail Loney

Cant see the resemblence between the two dans masel!

Think hes more like ross!

T O Hare

Quote from: hitzelsperger on December 02, 2008, 12:11:29 AM
lads all you have to know is that there is some juicey story lines coming your way in next couple of months, edge of the seat stuff!!

Dan is dead on but not in the same league as Drew Kirk (RIP). anyone think he looks like a certain down player of the same name?

Gordon or Mc  Carten :D

Our Nail Loney

Didn't even think of mccartan, shit lookalike anyway on both fronts hitz!!

SidelineKick

Drew Kirk was a bender, I'm glad he died.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

T O Hare

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 02, 2008, 01:30:10 PM

Drew Kirk was a bender, I'm glad he died.

Shame on you sidelinekick.bet ya would nt have said it to his face!!!! Ban him from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SidelineKick

I hated him.  We always had this debate in uni days.

Joe Mangel.  Now there was a real man.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.