Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

dundrumite

Quote from: T O Hare on September 03, 2008, 04:35:02 PM
thats sad news about the Dingoes, Toadie would be "the rock of erinsborough", Steve is a shit coach and should nt have Didge anywhere near him... i would like to see an outsider to come in a take them, the squad never seems to have any respect for a Ramsay street resident... They should put a package together and have a joint management duo of Joe Scully and " Big Phil" Martin :L Now there is a paartnershi that you would nt mess with :D

I hear there having a fund raising night at charlie's to get the funds together for Damien Barton as coach for next season...any word from the general Burren direction that would enable you to confirm or deny this rumour Tom?

maggie

see a big storyline for next week lined up.
Is Marco for the lead??

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Yeah I understand maggie is onto something here, an explosive week ahead on the street. Great to see Harold back tonight and just a shame it seems to be a short term visit or else he could have rolled back the years and solved the Dingoes problems at full back.

maggie

Ok the gist is- Carmella organises a picnic for Marco's bday and invites half of the street along-unaware he plans to use the celebration to propose to her.
A bush fire breaks out.  Dan ends up trapped trying to rescue Callum.  Ned sets off to locate the missing Kristen and Marco gets separated from the others and is missing- has Carmella lost her Italian Stallion? (cue dramatic end music)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Ramsay street needs more Austarilans like joe Mangel and joe sculy back in the show, And Steiger he was a no nonsense big fella, breed a bit of steel into the Dingoes... Zeke the geek... come on :)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

JimStynes

DISASTER

Taken from www.news.com.au/

AFTER three years of hectic full-time work on Neighbours, Caitlin Stasey is to be a "normal 18-year-old" again.

The Ramsay St darling has made the life-changing decision to finish her contract early so she can return to school and complete year 12.

She will film her last scene as Rachel Kinski next month, after three years on the show.

The young actor said it was a tough decision and there would be some tears on her last day, but she knew it was the right thing to do.

"I want to know that when I finish my exams and get my score, it is representative of my abilities," she said.

"My exams start in November and I want to be able to give them my full concentration."

Stasey said she was looking forward to being a normal 18-year-old.

"I can't wait to go out at night and catch up with my friends whenever I want to," she said.

"It seems weird to think that I will have time to do all of that, but it is exciting as well."

Stasey attended Star of the Sea in Brighton but left in year 10. She's been doing distance education, completing year 12 over two years.

She is not sure whether she will return to school or finish it by distance education.

"I miss being at school and doing things like carrying my books to class," Stasey said.

"But it would be hard going back, my friends will all have finished and I have grown up a lot since I was last at school."

It seems that her character will not be killed off because the team at Neighbours said it was leaving the door open for her to return to the show.

ziggysego

God I'll miss her and I'm glad they're keeping the door opened for a possible return. Sensible young lady for taking time out to focus on a good education. She'll go far that girl.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Quote from: ziggysego on September 15, 2008, 10:31:41 PM
Hope so, he's a tosser.

Heartbreaking stuff  :'( :'(- ziggy surely u liked marco a littlle more when you watched that today

ziggysego

Not at all maggie, glad to see the slimy git move on to greener pastures.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Is Kirsten going to pull through??  Don't like Marco either Ziggy so don't mind him leaving!

Oh ya and Ned has forgotten about Janae pretty quickly as well for them being as in love as they were?!!

ziggysego

Quote from: downgirl on September 23, 2008, 09:41:12 PM
Oh ya and Ned has forgotten about Janae pretty quickly as well for them being as in love as they were?!!

You know what, I was thinking the very same thing today when I was watching it.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Quote from: ziggysego on September 23, 2008, 09:44:43 PM
Quote from: downgirl on September 23, 2008, 09:41:12 PM

You know what, I was thinking the very same thing today when I was watching it.

You pair are a perfect match!

ziggysego

Quote from: maggie on September 23, 2008, 09:57:51 PM
You pair are a perfect match!

I ain't Benny and I ain't hairy, so downgirl wouldn't want me. Plus, I'm a tad older than her, so it would be creepy.
Testing Accessibility