Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

hitzelsperger

Lads as much as i hate Lyn Scully ya have to give her some credit, any woman who can raise two daughters like Flick and Steph need congratulating!

Off The Fence

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0826/neighbours.html

Neighbours legend leaving the soap
'Neighbours' actor Ian Smith is set to leave the soap after initially joining Ramsey Street in 1987.

The actor, who plays Harold Bishop in the show, is reportedly due to film his final episode for the soap this October.

According to Digital Spy, a spokesperson for Channel 10 in Australia said: "When the discussions were made about his decision to go part-time last year, he said it was only going to be for a short time and then he would let us know. Production was aware that it would be coming.

Advertisement"It was entirely his decision. We love him and would have loved to keep him."

Smith's character Harold reportedly leaves Ramsay Street after a successful battle with prostate cancer

Cant believe Ol Jelly Belly's time is coming to an end!  I know he is away on his trip but everyone was waiting on his return, especially Lou!

Speaking of Lyn, She was only in the show about 2 weeks, how many fecking times did she cry? Jesus!

hitzelsperger

Harold is a legend of the street and will be fondly remembered just like legends that have went before him including Drew Kirk R.I.P and Joe Scully... Lynn Scully has been through rough times from Joe going off the rails and young Jack being on the drugs to Paul Robinson bedding her then kickin her to the kerb. she has come through alot!

Off The Fence

How could Robbo even go near her with his high standards!

Feel sorry for rebecca though!  Love to slap the lugs of yon Kirsten one!

JimStynes

Quote from: Medic on August 26, 2008, 11:03:18 PM
just been browsing youtube and found the clip about that nicole and karl suspicions of an affair... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R_FUK5h2gk&NR=1[/b]

and what's with the promo near the end about caitlins and ty "unforgettable" single? another neighbours wannabe popstar?? i have to say that neighbours does produce some good music, despite what some people might say ;D

Dr Karl is only human. Is it so wrong that his only weakness is women and drink. The Dr must be off the drink for 10 years now, i will never forget when he was off the rails, sneaking about with women, clean airlocked all the time and then had to sleep in the motor. He came back a better man for it though, inspirational.

I see the lovely Erin in todays episode. She is stunning.

ExiledGael

Old jellybelly tortured.

Harold Bishop actor Ian Smith has quit neighbours for a second time - blaming abuse from fans.
Ian will film his final scenes in October after 21 years as legendary buffoom Harold. The 70-year-old has already cut his screen time after being called names and having beer chucked over him.
He has said: "I hate it and by semi-retiring I become a bit less recognisable and hopefully less subjected to the horrible abuse".

stiffler

Quote from: ExiledGael on August 28, 2008, 06:44:08 PM
Old jellybelly tortured.

Harold Bishop actor Ian Smith has quit neighbours for a second time - blaming abuse from fans.
Ian will film his final scenes in October after 21 years as legendary buffoom Harold. The 70-year-old has already cut his screen time after being called names and having beer chucked over him.
He has said: "I hate it and by semi-retiring I become a bit less recognisable and hopefully less subjected to the horrible abuse".

I dont wanna to hear about hitzelsperger and JimStynes at any of that craic in a few months!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

hitzelsperger

No they never made the finals, the loss of toadie was cruciial, he was the heartbeat of the side racking up 30+ disposals every game. young zeke is a player in the same mould but needs a few years on the weights with boyd hoyland!
Quote from: stiffler on August 28, 2008, 06:50:00 PM
Quote from: ExiledGael on August 28, 2008, 06:44:08 PM
Old jellybelly tortured.

I dont wanna to hear about hitzelsperger and JimStynes at any of that craic in a few months!

No chance of harold getting abuse from me but ya never know what stynes could do with a few schooner on board!!

T O Hare

thats sad news about the Dingoes, Toadie would be "the rock of erinsborough", Steve is a shit coach and should nt have Didge anywhere near him... i would like to see an outsider to come in a take them, the squad never seems to have any respect for a Ramsay street resident... They should put a package together and have a joint management duo of Joe Scully and " Big Phil" Martin :L Now there is a paartnershi that you would nt mess with :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

A former Ramsey Street resident makes a surprise return today.

Jelly Belly is back!  ;D
Testing Accessibility

Medic

just got in from work and can't wait to see the return of harold. he has kept me entertained through the 90's and 00's. it's not been the same without him!!
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

He's hiding a secret Medic, wonder what it is.
Testing Accessibility

Medic

yeah he was acting very strange and jumpy...it's not looking too good for him :(

just what is nicole playing at? she's practically drooling over steve (her sister's husband). is she a misunderstood lost soul or a complete hoor!! at a guess i would say the latter!!
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

A hoor medic. First her nephew and when he buggared off to the middle-east to get away from her trampy crawls, she moves on to her brother-in-law. Won't be long til she makes a move on Didge.
Testing Accessibility