Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Zeke is shaping up to be a fine young man indeed. I used to be his biggest critic on the board, for he was a whiney p***k. Doctor Karl obviously is a fantastic influence on him. The man can do anything.
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 20, 2008, 11:25:18 PM
As for Lynn, it dissipated a wee bit over time but had a real hatred for her at one stage, myself and a few other Neighbours fanatics pledged a number of years back that we'd meet up whatever we were doing when Lynn Scully is killed off to go an all-day celebration rip.

Keep me posted on that one Rav.

QuoteToadie is a massive loss for the Dingoes, although not the most mobile he would put his head in where a farmer wouldnt put a shovel and he has been known to take the odd screamer on the edge of his own square... hopefully he'll come back with a bit more hunger!

I know its early days but I think there's a touch of Paul McClain about young Zeke. We just need Taylah to set the young fella on the right path. Here what ever happened to Tad? Where'd he end up?

I think Tad is djing in London or LA.

JimStynes

Quote from: ziggysego on June 21, 2008, 12:05:30 AM
Zeke is shaping up to be a fine young man indeed. I used to be his biggest critic on the board, for he was a whiney p***k. Doctor Karl obviously is a fantastic influence on him. The man can do anything.

I got slated a while ago for making the same statement. I totally agree with you ziggy the doctor has definately had an influence in that young mans life so far.

I watched the omnibus there this morning, its some job. Watching jellybellys send off for the 2nd time is even more emotional.

ziggysego

I couldn't bear to watch Jelly Belly's departure again this morning. I was a wreck on Wednesday after it.
Testing Accessibility

dundrumite

Cancer twice and fell down a mineshaft and steph still survives  >:(

T O Hare

Quote from: dundrumite on June 24, 2008, 01:04:06 PM
Cancer twice and fell down a mineshaft and steph still survives  >:(

Steph's breeding is solid, Joe Scully was a strong man who was not afraid of a good days work!!! she is a fighter!!! young Oscar will be a major player for the Dingoes in a few years :)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Rav67

Just thinking there, if Neighbours was still on BBC we'd be missing it for the next 2 weeks with Wimbledon.  We wouldn't even know if Ned and Fitzy were ok at this stage.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

dundrumite

Quote from: ziggysego on June 24, 2008, 03:48:24 PM
God Bless Channel 5 Rav67.
I'll second that. Though 2 points which need to be addressed, fookn adverts and secondly..... with it being on staright after I have taken the odd glance at Home and Away  :o. Though it just made me appreciate what a wonderful piece of creative genius Neighbours really is.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Ringo and young Declan should be grateful to be getting advice on how to make it in the music business from the Doc. Their mocking attitude was a disgrace and an insult to the millions of the Doc's fans worldwide.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Medic

haha i haven't seen today's eppy yet, hope it's all good lol

i remember seeing the neighbours documentary a while back on channel 5 (it should have been named fletch on 5 cos he was it it loads). basically he was doing 3 interviews during the day and pleasing his fans at night with the gig all on the same day. now that to me is a real star.
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

T O Hare

The doc is a great man, getting to meet him was a highlight!!! he was quick to save Fitzy yesterday and diagnosed him with internal bleeding while he was still falling ;D now thats a doctor!!!! :D

ziggysego

Such a caring man too. I loved how he went around telling everyone that's Visiting Time was officially over and they had to go home. When asked could they stay, Dr. Kennedy sure.
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

I bet these new birds will try and seduce the doc ......... i hope he gets his GPs sugery back and Rebbecci/cammenetti can go F***

The Gs Man

Quote from: T O Hare on June 25, 2008, 04:29:31 PM
The doc is a great man, getting to meet him was a highlight!!!

Thats right.  You and the Hurricane licked his ear right before he was about to go on stage.  What a night.
Keep 'er lit