Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

dundrumite

Quote from: JimStynes on June 18, 2008, 10:54:39 PM
Also when are these new women making an apperance, i seen a few pictures of them - unreal  ;) They should help fill the void left by Harold ;D
Big void to fill. Was in oz not so long ago and heard about them but was didnt want to watch it in oz, spoil it for me when I got home.

ziggysego

Just had a quick google there. They'll certain soften the blow of Harold and Toadie leaving this week. Any word on their arrival?

Oh did anyone laugh as much as me on Monday, when Harold and Lou were fighting about who had the better Camper Van / Caravan. Hilarious stuff.  :D
Testing Accessibility

dundrumite

Whats the story with pepper? Aint seen her since I got home

Medic

QuoteWe need the return of another legend to fill this void in our lives. Joe Scully - your country needs you.

the old rivalry between joe and karl was nothing short of legendary...

Karl: Right....
Joe: I was hoping you might have a little bit more to add than that, Karl.
Karl: Eh?....of course, sorry....Er....Right....well it's not as though it's completly out of left field, is it? It's not as though you weren't planning a baby....well
Joe: (incredulously): People actually pay you for advice, do they?

and i found this on myspace karl kennedy group...

Quoteon another fletch related note of genius....

a friend and i had an ongoing debate as to who would win in a fight between joe scully and karl kennedy....now as much as i love dr.k i have to admit i was supporting scully in this instance. hes just so rugged. anyways, the debate carried on for many a moon and my fletch supporting friend wanted to get a second opinion so through the neighbours website he e-mailed fletch almighty himself asking him who would win in this epic battle....his response?

"i think joe would win because karl's a lover, not a fighter"

....what a man.

QuoteJust had a quick google there. They'll certain soften the blow of Harold and Toadie leaving this week. Any word on their arrival?

if you hadn't already seen the clip with imogen bailey and erin mcnaught, here's one near the end advertising their arrivals http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdT7r4t2E4&feature=related

they'll be making their presence felt in episode 5445. we are currently up to episode 5420

pepper steiger's departure in episode 5334...http://perfectblend.net/magic/2007/5334.htm
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

Quote from: dundrumite on June 18, 2008, 11:15:54 PM
Whats the story with pepper? Aint seen her since I got home

She left to take care of her father, who's not well.
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Is Sergeant Steiger aka "the package" not well?

As for Lynn, it dissipated a wee bit over time but had a real hatred for her at one stage, myself and a few other Neighbours fanatics pledged a number of years back that we'd meet up whatever we were doing when Lynn Scully is killed off to go an all-day celebration rip.

ziggysego

Apparently the Steiger is not too well, but not terminal.

As for Lynn, can I join youse for that party? Never liked the auld dog. She destroyed Paul.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Quote from: ziggysego on June 19, 2008, 07:28:58 PM

As for Lynn, can I join youse for that party? Never liked the auld dog. She destroyed Paul.

How did Lynn Scully ever get with a man like Paul Robinson? As the saying goes he is Premier League and she is Conference standard!

As for the Dr Kennedy v Joe Scully debate i think i would have to go for Scully to win in that fight. He is a real blokes bloke!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Glad to hear there is some new blood coming in. Would be happy enough if that spelled the end of Bridget's family, her parents are among the worst Neighbours characters ever IMO, boring and not worthy of the show.

Thoughts are with Steiger for a quick recovery.

Medic

Quote from: Rav67 on June 19, 2008, 07:26:46 PM
Is Sergeant Steiger aka "the package" not well?

As for Lynn, it dissipated a wee bit over time but had a real hatred for her at one stage, myself and a few other Neighbours fanatics pledged a number of years back that we'd meet up whatever we were doing when Lynn Scully is killed off to go an all-day celebration rip.

haha, that genuinely made me laugh! :D

lda, i'd definitely tune in to watch imogen and erin, they are both unreal. but that won't spell the end of the parker's family, unfortunately. it sounds as though the plan is to bring in more relatives for them....more's the pity as i find them appalling ala the hancocks

those cops are useless without steiger. love live the steiger!!
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Medic

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 19, 2008, 07:58:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 19, 2008, 07:28:58 PM

How did Lynn Scully ever get with a man like Paul Robinson? As the saying goes he is Premier League and she is Conference standard!

As for the Dr Kennedy v Joe Scully debate i think i would have to go for Scully to win in that fight. He is a real blokes bloke!

oh indeed, joe would win. he's considered pound for pound the best fighter in the world.

just been listening to "it's your fault" by the waiting room http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ghvQ3Xazkg&feature=PlayList&p=9CBB2B725A0143EB&index=1

and there is a line from that song that i found amusing.....

"i don't know what her name was. it only just happened. couldn't even get a chance to explain what the reason was. she was on my knees and my hands was up her skirt"

classic dr karl. as andy sanchez would say "Respect the man, respect the legend!! The worlds greatest lover!"

T O Hare

the new blood should lift the show.. it hard to believe the parkers are relatives on Drew(god rest his soul)
what way are the dingoes shaping up? Fitzy looks in good shape though Toadie will be a big miss, he was a leader and a stopper, they don;t grow on trees!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Rav67

Quote from: T O Hare on June 20, 2008, 01:51:16 AM
the new blood should lift the show.. it hard to believe the parkers are relatives on Drew(god rest his soul)

Ned and Steve are brothers of Stuart, all from Oakey the same redneck rodeo-loving Aussie country village as Drew (RIP), but no relation as far as I'm aware.

Speaking of Stu, does anyone remember the whole "life mechanics" plot?  One of my favourite storylines ever.

hitzelsperger

Toadie is a massive loss for the Dingoes, although not the most mobile he would put his head in where a farmer wouldnt put a shovel and he has been known to take the odd screamer on the edge of his own square... hopefully he'll come back with a bit more hunger!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Keep me posted on that one Rav.

QuoteToadie is a massive loss for the Dingoes, although not the most mobile he would put his head in where a farmer wouldnt put a shovel and he has been known to take the odd screamer on the edge of his own square... hopefully he'll come back with a bit more hunger!

I know its early days but I think there's a touch of Paul McClain about young Zeke. We just need Taylah to set the young fella on the right path. Here what ever happened to Tad? Where'd he end up?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead