Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Susan has got her eye sight back ref, but she is suffering from MS.

Karl is going back to the hospital, but won't be a Doctor. I reckon it's only a matter of time, especially after this week's disaster. Many more would be dead without the good Doctor Kennedy.

Zeke... that fecker is still living and ok. Doctor Karl saved him and immediately all he did was complain. Bitch and moan to Karl about how Karl loves Libby more than him. Considering that Karl rescued Zeke before looking for Libby.... well that's a disgraceful thing for the young lad to come out with.

Harold was making sandwiches for the rescue workers, a long with Marcus, Lou and Valda.

PS. There is a repeat of Neighbours on Five Live at 7.00pm and an omibus on Five on a Saturday afternoon. 12pm if memory serves me correctly. You'll never have to miss another episode again.
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

is the anything the doc cant do, a icon
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

wherefromreferee?

Good work Ziggy.  Thats me up to date.  So the missus wasnt kidding, there was an accident?
Fair play to Harold, just what everyone needs, a coupla sandwiches to help ease their pain....
In your Endo!

screenexile

That Zeke's a wee cnut! Libby is a girl and he is Karl's own flesh and blood. The wee hoor should be glad he has a roof over his head and food in his month is all I'll say on that!

I have been much like the Green Man and can't see how Neighbours could do that to the ordinary neighbours fan many of whom probably don't have Sky. I never liked Channel 5 either well basically cos it's shite.

Having spoke to a few people though and from what youse have been saying on the board I am really tempted to join the 12 oclock club on a Saturday rerun... I'll give it a go this weekend and let you all know how I get on.

ziggysego

Quote from: screenexile on April 03, 2008, 02:40:13 PM
Having spoke to a few people though and from what youse have been saying on the board I am really tempted to join the 12 oclock club on a Saturday rerun... I'll give it a go this weekend and let you all know how I get on.

Do screenexile, you'll be so glad you did. Neighbours is the only programme I watch on Channel 5, for like you say, it's a terrible channel. However, in fairness to them, they give Neighbours the high respect it deserves. Far more than the BBC ever gave it.
Testing Accessibility

Medic

QuotePS. There is a repeat of Neighbours on Five Live at 7.00pm and an omibus on Five on a Saturday afternoon. 12pm if memory serves me correctly. You'll never have to miss another episode again.

it's amazing how c5 is able to put neighbours in so many of its time slots.....not that i'm complaining  :D

the times are......

five @ 1.45, 5.30 and a repeat at 5.10am (with sign language) the next day

five life @ 7pm and 9am the next day
five life +1 @ 8pm and 10am the next day

omnibus.....

saturday five @ 12 noon to 2.15 pm
sunday five life @ 11.45am to 2 pm
sunday five life +1 @ 12.45pm to 3 pm
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

TacadoirArdMhacha

Tense stuff today. Karl was heroic as ever. I agree that Zeke the Geek's selfishness is disgraceful - he should be lucky to benefit from the wisdom of The Great Man in any way, shape or form.

Libby falling for the wiles of Dirty Darren Stark again. Jaysus Janae has some temper on her.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Medic on April 03, 2008, 07:50:17 PM
QuotePS. There is a repeat of Neighbours on Five Live at 7.00pm and an omibus on Five on a Saturday afternoon. 12pm if memory serves me correctly. You'll never have to miss another episode again.

it's amazing how c5 is able to put neighbours in so many of its time slots.....not that i'm complaining  :D

the times are......

five @ 1.45, 5.30 and a repeat at 5.10am (with sign language) the next day

five life @ 7pm and 9am the next day
five life +1 @ 8pm and 10am the next day

omnibus.....

saturday five @ 12 noon to 2.15 pm
sunday five life @ 11.45am to 2 pm
sunday five life +1 @ 12.45pm to 3 pm

Well thats nothing short of AWESOME!
In your Endo!

ziggysego

I see that Zeke was snottery to Susan today and stormed out of the house.

It's high time that Doctor Karl got the Sallie Rod out and beat some manners into Zeke and Geek.
Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: screenexile on April 03, 2008, 02:40:13 PM
That Zeke's a wee cnut! Libby is a girl and he is Karl's own flesh and blood. The wee hoor should be glad he has a roof over his head and food in his month is all I'll say on that!

Couldnt have put it better myself. As ziggy said also Zeke could do with a good beating to sort him out.

Wouldnt hear a word against Channel 5 - they treat Neighbours with the respect it deserves.

TacadoirArdMhacha

So Libby's finally given dirty Darren the boot. Looked like Fitzy was sizing her up for a bita goings on.

Can't see young Didge holding out under interogation. Second forbidden love sotryline for Rachel!

Stingray Timmons RIP.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

I think Fitzy is cut from the same cloth as Drew (RIP). A good solid bloke, who would see Libby right.
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

Drew Kirk (RIP) is probably the best man ever to grace the street closely followed by the toad and big harold bishop....zeke, paul robinson and bree are the biggest dicks ever to grace the street.

is paul mc clean still in the AFL? he was some athlete

ziggysego

I think Paul was one of the thugs in Croke Park in 2006. Still, McDonnell threw him a dummy and scored a classic goal.
Testing Accessibility

SLIGONIAN

I thought I saw everything but this takes the biscuit. To have a neighbours thread is one thing but to have 42 pages and counting is another. :o.  Im speechless. :-X
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"