Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

gawa316

My mate met Katya in Oz land last year and said she has a head on her like the Quality Street green triangle sweet  :o

Stranworst

It's sad when you have to search so far for the thread, you could tell it was the christmas break! I know it is necessary so we don't catch up with our oz friends but it still pisses me off! I need my elle/sky/carmella fixes!!!

Stalin

Well, the proverbial shit about Skye's weeun has finally hit the proverbial fan. About time too. Will these revelations drive Stingray back to the booze? Or will his love for Rachel, like he displayed yesterday, keep him off it? Only time will tell. Any suggestions on what happened poor Lou in Russia?

Quote of the day- Bree watching the footy- 'Hey number 9, ur mum drinks her dirty bathwater!'
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

laoislad

Watched Neighbours tonight for first time in ages,some fine totty in it,not yer one that shouted the remark about the bath water jaysis i wouldn't touch her with a flag pole

botman

I Heard that Karl (Alan Fletcher) is being lined up for Soap Star Superstar - Sounds good, anybody have any info .. ??
Keep them at it.

hitzelsperger

Lynn Scully is the hottest woman on the street, Katya has a head on her like a bag of spuds!!

ziggysego

I'm keen on that Sky doll and you know she'll be a demon in the sack ;)
Testing Accessibility

Stalin

The man is indeed a complete legend. Caught the late episode today, looks like Stingray has been totally shafted. Even his own mother is turning her back on him. Poor Rachel too, her little heart must be broke. What is the deal with thon crazy doll sharing the room with Sky, like what is she intending to do? Baby-snatch? Also, where has the horny nun gone?

ziggysego

She is intending to baby-snatch Sky's wee wean. She's sexy Sister Carmella's cousin, who's now living with Harold. Apparently he wants to touch cloth.
Testing Accessibility

Stalin

I thought the fine Sister would have been in her element with all the shenanigans this week! Im shocked that there hasnt been a scene yet showing Stingers back on the bottle.....he is doing a better job of reforming himself than most alcoholics would, especially given his circumstances! did your heart not just go out to rachel today though?

ziggysego

I would say Stalin, after the events of today, Stringray will be back on the sauce before long. Besides, I don't know if he was an alcoholic, just had a problem
Testing Accessibility

Stranworst

Did any forummers catch Alan Fletcher on Soapstar Superstar tonight??!! One word: WOW!! I voted last night and voted for him to play The Killers tonight as I saw him rock out in Mandela Hall and it was class, but it worked out amazing for him tonight and he showed what he is: pure class.

I'm also happy on a personal note, Fletch was the 6/4 favourite pre last nights show and when I went into work today (a bookies) he was out to 7/1 so I promptly lumped on a tenner, looking good, can't see him sticking at sevens after that performance!!

laoislad

ziggysego

My brother really dislikes Neighbours (a fool, I know) and hates anything associated with it. However he had to admit Dr Karl was first class. I know he's Alan, but I'm calling him Karl!!!!
Testing Accessibility