Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Who cares what God thinks,what do you think?
Testing Accessibility

Medic

QuoteCome on guys, do i need to say why? Ok just a few reasons ( Susan Kennedy, Sarah Beaumont, Izzy Hoyland). The guy is a true idol.

Is Dr Karl still nobbing his ye old flamin' gallah, Susan, or does he continue to show his super sperm tendencies in 'tending' to all young women in Ramsey St and beyond
Why do all women love special k doctor love Kennedy what has he got and more to the point how do you get it...............

Dr Karl is just a legend, and that's a status that can open lots of girls' legs!

Karl Kennedy...how anyone could make promiscuity so acceptable is beyond me!

I wish Dr K was my dad. Although the amount of pussy he gets, there is a good chance he could be

I wish I was Karl for so many reasons

As for the Doctor, he was just such a Ladies man! Posing for photos and having chats to all the girls

He really needs his own spin off series shown later at night where he can parade his conquests
He's what all men want to be and what all women want to bed. Has been for years.

When Izzy first arrived all the blokes letched at her but Karl got her in the end
Alan Fletcher must wake up some mornings and think he's landed the best job in the world.

The most surprising thing about the whole night was that Dr Karl appears to be a major international sex symbol. Seriously, the ladies loved Dr Karl

We were even lucky enough to have the man himself in our very own living room. I've never seen so many swooning girls. Fletch you've got some serious powers

It was really great fun - we met Dr Karl Kennedy, Toadie and Connor.... It is amazing how so many 18-25 year old girls flirt so much with Karl!!!

Get in! Love you Karl, you are our teacher and guide in life. Without you we would be sheep getting it forced upon us by wolves... but with you we are the wolves!

I too have a lot of love for this man. How can one person radiate such an aura of greatness!? It still confuses me, but there are something's in life we are not supposed to understand just accept!

Ladies and Gentlemen put your hands together for...........Doctor Karl Kennedy! Well I have never seen a place erupt like it! I've seen England play at Wembley, the Chilli Peppers at Earls Court, even the All Blacks in front of their home crowd but nothing competes to the sheer shrieking and deafening reception reserved for the Doc, a week later and my ears are still bleeding! The man epitomised youth, everyone wanted him, I wanted him to be my dad and the girl next to me wanted him so much she started crying! The doc lapped up the applause and pirouetted on the floor like a man half his age in his trendy Converse pumps
Seems like Karl Kennedy generates more excitement for you than brad Pitt and George Clooney put together. Did you have a bit of craic with him? Love dad
The Bill? Good Lord...Right, enlighten us. Why do girls fancy Karl Kennedy?

Because he's just got the X Factor. He really does, I've worked with him and he's just one of those people who has a lot of charisma. There are just a few people who have that X-Factor, and those of us who don't have it will never understand it

We can all learn something from this figure of a man: Dr Karl Kennedy.
Even straight guys find him sexy, its a fact, dont denie it
This is sick n wrong coz hes as old as my dad but when he came to our uni he was undenyably a sex god...very very sexy!!x
KK is a legend!! Hes had more women than hot dinners
i touched Karl Kennedy!!! saw Karl aka Alan last nite. he is a god among men! his autograph is now a family heirloom
he is my hero, wanna be like him. doc karl the super stud!!
The legend that is Karl Kennedy! Infact a large precentage of neighbours fans have said that in reality, they would allow Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy) to be their GP and administer advice and prescriptions! Karl, being Ramsey Street's first port of call for ill or sick residents, has earnt himself a spectacular repuation amongst the australian community. But would you go to him for advice or medicine when you are feeling unwell? I know I would!
Privacy Type:
Open: All content is public.
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

hitzelsperger

lads and lassies in oz at the minute and harold got bad news from dr kaal...just so yous are prepared for it when it happens!

Bomber

Quote from: hitzelsperger on November 20, 2008, 05:13:15 AM
lads and lassies in oz at the minute and harold got bad news from dr kaal...just so yous are prepared for it when it happens!

Don't be letting too much out of the bag hitzelsperger, you'll ruin it on us! Although the great one must still be a Doc, I take it, and has escaped the wrath following Nicola's bad behaviour?

You going to see the The Dingoes in action when your out there?

gawa316

What happened to your doll Nicola?

ziggysego

Got pricked by an infected needle in the hospital.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

Quote from: ziggysego on November 20, 2008, 05:49:48 PM
Got pricked by an infected needle in the hospital.

It wasn't doctor Karl's was it?! :D

ziggysego

Funny enough, the residents of Ramsey Street asked the same question, but no.
Testing Accessibility

Bomber

That Nicola one done the dirt on the great one today! How could she?? :( Are we going to see him as a Doc no more or will he work his magic once again and get himself out of this one?

billy the kid

Quote from: maggie on November 07, 2008, 05:55:50 PM
lucas has a big nose
he was in something- maybe heartbreak high was it?
doing my head in-cannae remember

Correct.

Lucas was in Heartbreak High

His Character was Rivers, a long haired loser type.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

Quote from: Bomber on November 25, 2008, 02:30:09 PM
That Nicola one done the dirt on the great one today! How could she?? :( Are we going to see him as a Doc no more or will he work his magic once again and get himself out of this one?

Just when I started to like the bitch. I hope the HIV strikes her down.  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Horrible horrible bitch after the way he's stood by her to the detriment of his marriage and career.  I hope she's got the bad AIDS.

How good was Erin 'Sambo' McNaught looking today???

billy the kid

A wee picture of Senna would be nice??  She very easy on the eye.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

bredaghgael86

Quote from: billy the kid on November 25, 2008, 02:56:06 PM
Quote from: maggie on November 07, 2008, 05:55:50 PM
lucas has a big nose
he was in something- maybe heartbreak high was it?
doing my head in-cannae remember

Correct.

Lucas was in Heartbreak High

His Character was Rivers, a long haired loser type.
Jesus, ive been trying to figure out what he was in for ages.  as soon as it was said it clicked. thank god. cant wait until its on now to hit the flatmates with that wee gemstone.