The shame of the Swiss

Started by Aerlik, December 01, 2009, 10:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Bogball XV on December 02, 2009, 08:43:45 AM
I thought this was going to be about the roars of laughter that accompanied Blatter telling the journos about the FAI's request to be the 33rd team.

:D :D so did i bogball
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gnevin

Quote from: no mo do yakamo on December 02, 2009, 07:46:47 AM
But surely its the result of the second referendum that will count?
What second referendum?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

no mo do yakamo

Quote from: Gnevin on December 02, 2009, 10:01:08 AM
Quote from: no mo do yakamo on December 02, 2009, 07:46:47 AM
But surely its the result of the second referendum that will count?
What second referendum?
Maybe the swiss dont do that. I just assumed it would be necessary to hold a second one in case the people got it wrong the first time. ;D ;D ;)
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

Aerlik

Quote from: stew on December 01, 2009, 04:45:12 PM

The warriors of mohammed are doing a great job of manipulating countries into giving them their own school systems, banking systems etc and they seem to feel entitled whereever they go, the english are feeling their wrath right now yet if someone wanted to set up a Christian church or a Christian based bank in any of their countries they would be beheaded, Their arrogance is staggering and they are hypocrites.

And the Euro-centric Christian churches DIDN'T do this in China, Australia, New Zealand, Japan etc?
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Sean3

Quote from: stew on December 01, 2009, 04:45:12 PM
Quote from: Aerlik on December 01, 2009, 10:39:54 AM
So the Swiss voted in a referendum against building minarets because some extremists misled the people into thinking the warriors of Mohammed were just over the hill about to swarm the country.

Hmm, perhaps Switzerland's WW2 "activities" might still be playing on the Swiss psyche.  Or perhaps the real danger is the encroachment of zionism (note that is 'zionism' - not semitism, the latter is not the former, at all) into our living rooms on a daily basis.

The warriors of mohammed are doing a great job of manipulating countries into giving them their own school systems, banking systems etc and they seem to feel entitled whereever they go, the english are feeling their wrath right now yet if someone wanted to set up a Christian church or a Christian based bank in any of their countries they would be beheaded, Their arrogance is staggering and they are hypocrites.

There are Christian Churches in the UAE, Oman, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia etc, all of which are predominantly Muslim countries. Indeed, the King of Saudi Arabia is in talks with the Pope about opening a Catholic Church in that country

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Gotta say that the "Mad Mullahs" scare the bejaysus out of me!
Haven't been as fanatical a group since Tomás de Torquemada!  ;)
Tbc....

Denn Forever

Maybe it is just a planning issue?  Wouldn't happen here is Ireland.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....