FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

Quote from: ross4life on October 11, 2011, 07:22:52 PM
Who would take a penalty if we got one tonight?

Think it would have to be a stone wall for the ref to give it,he wont be inclined to give ireland much now in a way of leveling it up

Galwaybhoy

Lucky not to give away the free in front of the box there...

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Galwaybhoy

Armenia have handed this to us.  Going a man down and giving us a goal.  Doyle what was he thinking...

Gold

Lucky as f**k!

Aidan McGeady should be took out the back and clipped. I hate him he's awful--head down primary school footballer
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Square Ball

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on October 11, 2011, 07:30:35 PM
Armenia have handed this to us.  Going a man down and giving us a goal.  Doyle what was he thinking...

nearly even got both keepers sent off
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Capt Pat

Well this has turned into a bit of a walk in the park........or a kick about in the park with that school boy error from the Armenians.

Kerry Mike

Darren O Sullivan would  have scored and he was being marked !!!
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

gerrykeegan

This has match fixing written all over it.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Galwaybhoy

A goal to the good at the half and not because we are the better team...

Gold

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 11, 2011, 07:33:02 PM
Well this has turned into a bit of a walk in the park........or a kick about in the park with that school boy error from the Armenians.

Remember Macedonia?!

Nothin is straightforward.

We are bad though--cant see us beating anyone in the playoff without large slices of luck like tonight!

I've said it before on here, i'd live and die by Stephen Hunt--he gives his all. McGeady i wouldnt want in my 6 a side team. I sat through 2 years of him with the head down in Croker --put me off going to watch Ireland
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

BennyCake

Quote from: Gold on October 11, 2011, 07:31:06 PM
Lucky as f**k!

Aidan McGeady should be took out the back and clipped. I hate him he's awful--head down primary school footballer

I think McGeady is Trappatoni's love child. Theres no other explanation for him being in that team.

AFS

How anyone can bemoan a footballer running with his head down, and in the same breath champion Stephen Hunt, is beyond me.

Celt_Man

They have had 55% possession having played with 10 men since the 26th minute... says it all
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010