Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag

Started by Minder, October 07, 2009, 01:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Lecale2

Fear ón Srath Bán

Mark Davies, defending the pair, said they had been drinking cocktails and that Fender had downed at least 10 pints of cider.

"Unfortunately they were extremely drunk, and you know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with Spiderman and two cross-dressing men," Mr Davies said.

:D

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

stpauls

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 07, 2009, 02:05:08 PM
Mark Davies, defending the pair, said they had been drinking cocktails and that Fender had downed at least 10 pints of cider.

"Unfortunately they were extremely drunk, and you know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with Spiderman and two cross-dressing men," Mr Davies said.

:D

i had a wee chuckle at that part as well Fear, what a pair of gobshites!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: stpauls on October 07, 2009, 02:10:03 PM
... what a pair of gobshites!

Indeed stpauls, of all the broads in all the crummy towns, they had to pick on those two! Scumbags.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

whiskeysteve

in fairness 1 of the fellas is looking to hold his scum mate back
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Can you imagine if it had of been Gaa Players ;)
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

Aerlik

Excellent stuff.

One night we were out in Preston and could hear and see this nob giving absolute grief to some girl on the other side of the road.  She was cowering away from him so he swung and punched her sending her sprawling to the ground then walked away.  Two men in front of us casually walked across the road and proceeded to beat the shite out of him.  Funny if it wasn't so shocking.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!