The Panel

Started by ziggysego, January 24, 2007, 10:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

As many people here are big fans of the programme The Panel, I thought I'd let you all know. I've just discovered that you can view previous episodes of The Panel on the RTÉ website.

Testing Accessibility

youbetterbelieveit

good man ziggy, i have missed the last few monday night, with the Gym and my training regime! must catch up.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Anyone see The Panel last funny stuff. Especially the talk about the National Development Plan, particularly up on the North!

Dara: We're buying the North, bit by bit

Ed: Will the Orangemen march?
Dara: No, it isn't a traditional route.
Colin: Feck that, it isn't even the Queen's Highway.

Colin: No Protestant will use the big new shiny roads were you can go 80mph because it's from Dublin. Instead they'll continue to use the small road, leaving the Catholics to the BIG road. Feck it, we might actually get to work on time now!

Great guest on. Ben Goldacre and Danny Baker, who were surprisingly very good.

Pity they didn't have Neil Delamare.

Oh and what about the Fianna Fail politician, John Foley. Looks like Gerry Adam, but with a great set of hair!

Testing Accessibility

screenexile

Anyone watch this last nite? Wasn't as funny as usual (Maxwell and O'Briain should hopefully be back soon) but your man James Cromwell was on and he is probably one of the best interviewees I've ever seen. He's been involved inm a serious amount of films and has some great stories. Anyway the Panel is a top show and I'm glad it's back!!!

AFS

God I hate Ray D'arcy! He's a smug prat.

Yes I Would

ziggysego

His opening jokes were terrible and awkward.
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Quote from: AFS on November 06, 2008, 10:20:33 PM
God I hate Ray D'arcy! He's a smug prat.
He has great company now, Kevin 'shagger' Myers

AFS

Why does D'arcy always sound like a 6 year old when he's reading something? he's the same on the radio. Not trying to be funny, but is he slightly dyslexic or something?  :-\

Two Hands FFS

He was pure sh*te...hope he' only there on a one off. Neil Delamere I think is very funny..would love to see him do stand up.

ziggysego

Saw Neil twice. Best I've seen live.
Testing Accessibility

Treasurer

Not that keen on Darcy presenting it tonight.  Kinda gone off him generally - never listen to him on the radio any more either.

As for Delamere - up the Biffos!

thebandit

Quote from: Treasurer on November 07, 2008, 12:29:31 AM
Not that keen on Darcy presenting it tonight.  Kinda gone off him generally - never listen to him on the radio any more either.

He hasn't evolved at all, its very hard to be into the same things as a 40something as you were presenting the Den as a 20 something

Donagh

Am glad I'm not on my own. Used to like his show a few years ago but can't stand him or it anymore - him, the two D4 wannabe bimbos and the other bloke are like Ross O'Carroll Kelly without the irony. D'Arcy, Nolan, Tubridy and Kenny - the Irish 9-11 slot is atrocious - and wtf is that fat geriatric Ryan still doing on 2FM? Gerry Anderson coming on at 10.30 is the only decent show now in the forenoon.