Who would you like to have a pint with...

Started by 5 Sams, June 07, 2009, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

...the Cantona thread got me thinking.

He was a hero of mine and I always said I would like to meet him.....however if you were going on the lash who would you pick....

Mine would be Billy Connolly ....imagine the crack.
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Trevor Hill

Bono, would like to thank him for some great days out and for some cracking songs. U2 were the band of my youth and its great that they are still around. If we had a few pints together I`d ask him to stop the political preaching and his other campaigns and concentrate solely on the music, cos he does sound like a bit of a bollox at times, but there is no doubting that he is the front man of the greatest live band on the planet.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 07, 2009, 10:18:25 PM
Bono, would like to thank him for some great days out and for some cracking songs. U2 were the band of my youth and its great that they are still around. If we had a few pints together I`d ask him to stop the political preaching and his other campaigns and concentrate solely on the music, cos he does sound like a bit of a bollox at times, but there is no doubting that he is the front man of the greatest live band on the planet.

I'd like to have a pint with Bono too so I could tell him to his face that he is one of the biggest knobs I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

Trevor Hill

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 07, 2009, 10:39:29 PM

I'd like to have a pint with Bono too so I could tell him to his face that he is one of the biggest knobs I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

Ye cant bate a bit of Irish begrudgery now can ye.  ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on June 07, 2009, 10:59:59 PM
Tequilla slammers with Bill Gates.
It has been done. Can't remember who - either Milltown or Saffron Sam.

DennistheMenace

hardstation probably, cause he is mad as a hatter and loves late nights.

DennistheMenace

supersub

Quote from: hardstation on June 08, 2009, 01:12:54 AM
A gaaboard liquoring session would include the following:
Muppet, Orior, O'Neill, Milltown Row, Drici, Corn02, Kerry Mike, Saffron Sam2, Sidelinekick, Maximus Marillius, Minder, Our Nail Loney, Carmen Stateside, Hardy, Fearon.
Could be missing a few but that'd make some Big Brother house.

What a bunch of w**kers.

hmmcoy would have to be in there for everyone to laugh at  :D

full back

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: hardstation on June 08, 2009, 01:12:54 AM
A gaaboard liquoring session would include the following:
Muppet, Orior, O'Neill, Milltown Row, Drici, Corn02, Kerry Mike, Saffron Sam2, Sidelinekick, Maximus Marillius, Minder, Our Nail Loney, Carmen Stateside, Hardy, Fearon.
Could be missing a few but that'd make some Big Brother house.

What a bunch of w**kers.

Where's the token contestant with the huge tits?? Oh I missed Fearons name when I skimmed it there...

SidelineKick

Quote from: full back on June 08, 2009, 08:05:21 AM
Would have to be George Best

I'm afraid I have bad news for you full back...
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

haveaharp

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 07, 2009, 10:39:29 PM

How can you say someone is a knob if you have never met them. Id say on screen personality and real man are 2 different things.

full back

stephenite

I'd like to have a pint with David Bowie