Your tipple... at a house party?

Started by AbbeySider, May 01, 2009, 02:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbeySider

Im a fan of getting a crate of Miller and a few lemons. Adding the lemon to the bottles as you would add lime to Corona. Nice.

Thinking about changing it for a few cans of cold Guinness though... maybe a bit heavy?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SidelineKick

Quote from: AbbeySider on May 01, 2009, 02:35:32 PM
Im a fan of getting a crate of Miller and a few lemons. Adding the lemon to the bottles as you would add lime to Corona. Nice.

Thinking about changing it for a few cans of cold Guinness though... maybe a bit heavy?

Do not attempt to hold the crate of Guinness whilst drinking a can, why not set it on the floor to lighten the load?

I would normally go for a box of Bud.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

screenmachine

Box of beer and the occasional ten glass, if its not done by the time you go out, it'll be done when you get back! there's nothin worse than runnin out at four in the mornin!!! twenty bines normally accompanies said carry out.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Gnevin

Can't beat some Coppers Pale Ale to get you started
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

thejuice

Leffe
or
Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier
or
Station House Porter
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

moysider

Last year for a barbie I had a few small barrels (5L) of Grafenwalder weissbier I got in Lidls. Put them in the deep freeze for a few hours first. They have an in-built tap. Bliss.

delboy

A mixture of good stuff and cheap stuff, maybe a few bottles of rochefort 6 and 8 to start, maybe a few IPAs then onto the tescos premium lager which despite being reasonably cheap knocks the pants off the usual commercial lagers.

AbbeySider

Quote from: SidelineKick on May 01, 2009, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: AbbeySider on May 01, 2009, 02:35:32 PM

Do not attempt to hold the crate of Guinness whilst drinking a can, why not set it on the floor to lighten the load?

I would normally go for a box of Bud.

:D

thebigfella

Fcuk me some connoisseurs on here, whatever happen to a few cans of Tennents (super if it's a special occasion) or a bottle of tonic wine?

Do they still sell that Steiger muck?

Canalman

Bottles of Heineken or Miller. If taking it easy, Bottles of Coors Lite will do .

DownFanatic

In my me and my mates third year student lingo:

' A battly of Bo with 10 cheeky ones.'

screenmachine

Quote from: DownFanatic on May 01, 2009, 03:55:55 PM
In my me and my mates third year student lingo:

' A battly of Bo with 10 cheeky ones.'

Didn't need that on a Friday evenin.  Head was meltin tryin to say it/process it!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

The Watcher Pat

A bottle of shot a barrack buster and 20 Regal....

If you run out you can always call dial a drink!!(if your fit for it)
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

fitzroyalty

none better than a bottle of lurgan's finest, taken from the source of course  :) although my drinking days are now over apart from special occasions, a bottle of chang used to be the ticket! would make a wee boy out of me now though  :-X