Only fools...

Started by 5 Sams, April 13, 2009, 07:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Wide and Handsome

Triggers constant use of calling Rodney "Dave" is genius. Even when Rodney and Cassandra got married there was a toast to "Rodney and Cassandra" but soon as it quiets down all you here is trigger shouting "Dave!"

Absolutely genius!!
"Swing er over!"

Doogie Browser

Watched the one last night where they try and sell Boycie and Marlene the baby, turns out the baby was black.  Boycie says 'I can convince people that I am many things, but not that my grandad was Louis bloody Armstrong'!

lob her in lad

Just downloaded all of the series so I'm sure I will have a few of my favourites up here in the coming weeks. My favourite at the moment has to be Del falling through the bar sipping his cocktail, classic.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

SidelineKick

"Yeah they're going to name the baby Rodney, after Dave."
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

5 Sams

Quote from: Doogie Browser on July 09, 2009, 02:00:33 PM
Watched the one last night where they try and sell Boycie and Marlene the baby, turns out the baby was black.  Boycie says 'I can convince people that I am many things, but not that my grandad was Louis bloody Armstrong'!

I have to say that Boycie and Trigger are two of my favourite characters ever in any comedy show......great writing by Sullivan.

For some classic quotes...fill your boots here...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Only_Fools_and_Horses

The Aristocrat Years

Doogie Browser

ludermor

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 09, 2009, 02:20:14 PM
"Yeah they're going to name the baby Rodney, after Dave."
That was  brilliant!!