Aintree Grand National - Sat 4th April 2009

Started by A Quinn Martin Production, March 30, 2009, 12:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Quinn Martin Production

I note that My Will is a short as 7/1 with some bookies.  Ted Walsh has been talking up Southern Vic (14/1) over the weekend and Butlers Cabin (whom I backed heavily last year >:() has moved into single figures.  At a bigger price Kilbeggan Blade looks attractive at 25/1 (Ladbrokes) though Paddy Power has moved it from 33's into 20's.  Anyone else any fancies??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

SidelineKick

My main concern is catching my flight on Friday  ;D can't wait.  I have already done a couple of small bets to keep the interest up but the betting will begin on Fri once we arrive.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Black Appalchi... Plus I will get my bigger priced selection picked out during the week...

milltown row

C_Berg_316

safer doing the National.........................lottery  :D
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

girt_giggler

was there a Aintree fantasy league type thing last year like we've recently had for cheltenham?

youngfella

Im doing stewarding work at the national. If i hear any tips ill let you know!
Pull hard and early

SidelineKick

Quote from: youngfella on March 30, 2009, 04:31:47 PM

Any chance of getting us into the classier section youngfella?  We're in Tattersalls eclosure.  How tights security?

Reported.

illdecide

Quote from: SidelineKick on March 30, 2009, 04:33:14 PM

Any chance of getting us into the classier section youngfella?  We're in Tattersalls eclosure.  How tights security?

Correct SLK...Youngfella we are in with the peasants could you get us upgraded so we can look at the high class totties...Jasus i wish we had T Fearon with us as we'd be up there with the director...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

Quote from: illdecide on March 30, 2009, 04:54:20 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on March 30, 2009, 04:33:14 PM

Correct SLK...Youngfella we are in with the peasants could you get us upgraded so we can look at the high class totties...Jasus i wish we had T Fearon with us as we'd be up there with the director...lol

Not our style illdecide, not our style at all.  Youngfella any strings you can pull?  We don't want to be in with people in jeans, isn't that right illdecide  :D :P

We'll throw you a few quid. (Few being the key word)

Reported.

youngfella

Security is going to be fairly tight. Ticket and band checks on very one, im sure a blind eye could be turn too a few (few being the key word) people if it was made worth while  ;)

What days have use got tickets for? Ill see what i can do  :)
Pull hard and early

illdecide

Quote from: youngfella on March 30, 2009, 05:19:07 PM
Security is going to be fairly tight. Ticket and band checks on very one, im sure a blind eye could be turn too a few (few being the key word) people if it was made worth while  ;)

Friday - Ladies day, i have my lipstick and highheels out and polished and ready for action. Sideline Fitzroyalty reckons your buying the 1st round of alcohol...

Youngfella you sort us out and i'll c u right when i get my new glasses

SidelineKick

Quote from: illdecide on March 30, 2009, 05:23:02 PM
Quote from: youngfella on March 30, 2009, 05:19:07 PM

Friday - Ladies day, i have my lipstick and highheels out and polished and ready for action. Sideline Fitzroyalty reckons your buying the 1st round of alcohol...

Youngfella you sort us out and i'll c u right when i get my new glasses

No bother at all, I'm gonna act like a big shot over there anyway  :D one more round isn't gonna make any difference! Jesus its a dear weekend and I haven't even had a drink yet!!

Youngfella there for ladies day and the national (there's only 4 of us so if you have to choose between my crowd and illdecide's ((there's 50 of them)) then its your choice  ;))

illdecided, sold you out already  :D that round should make up for it.

Reported.

full back

illdecide & sk there on the same day :'(

The ladies would be better of turning lezzers for the day
Lets be honest lads, neither of you are oil paintings & with a few pints in ye you will think you are f**king great.
i honestly pity any women in Liverpool on Friday

illdecide

Quote from: full back on March 30, 2009, 05:27:27 PM
illdecide & sk there on the same day :'(

The ladies would be better of turning lezzers for the day
Lets be honest lads, neither of you are oil paintings & with a few pints in ye you will think you are f**king great.
i honestly pity any women in Liverpool on Friday

In all fairness i pity them too...

A younger looking Richard Gere is on his way...FB it sounds like your a we bit jealous :D :D ;D